Accepted Key card storage "pothead"

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[This adds storage for hostile GOI's keycards.]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Ive looked and havent seen anything.]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This would give key cards more value meaning that hostile GOIs would want to get to the area storing them. I think that key cards are very expensive and very useful so to limit them storage should be capped 5-10 cards whatever seems fit aswell has having a limit of 2 of each card aswell as only one cl4. and I believe CL5 cards should not be allowed to be put in because they can easily abused. It gets rid of the keycard piles aswell

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[People could stack cards but that can already be limited. I personally believe there is no downside to this suggestion but I'm open to suggestions on how it could be bad]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[I think hostile GOI keycards are very inexpensive. they should mean more as they need to be earned. this would also give more meaning to raids]

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

Adding an artificial limit on the amount of keycards you can store isn't something I'd like to see, and especially against a ban of keeping enemy CL5 cards. "They could be abused" how? The whole point of having the enemy's keycards is to use it against them.

However, a storage thing like how documents can be stored is something I'd like to see. Saves keycards being wiped when the anti lag script is used and would save on lag.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Having a persistent storage for other GOI's keycards is a planned feature.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
-Support

Adding an artificial limit on the amount of keycards you can store isn't something I'd like to see, and especially against a ban of keeping enemy CL5 cards. "They could be abused" how? The whole point of having the enemy's keycards is to use it against them.
fair there should atleast me a cap so no lag. but cl5 should be allowed now that i look at it. that dos sound dumb to not include

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
cough

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
cough
Did not look that up i looked up keycard storage welp

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi Swompgobblin,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.