Denied Kiowa replaces LB

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Changes the Little bird for the Kiowa

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:nope, it has been suggested to do it the other way round.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Balance Heli with 52.
Might help NATO win wars due to better CAS.
Might bring people back to the server due to everybody love for the Kiowa, Personally i know a lot of people who want the Kiowa to come back due to them flying with it for a long time and it being a really fun, and controllable helicopter.
Will give people who are new a chance to fly a new helicopter
Does not need debuff due to ka-52 cannon
Bigger than the Little bird, bigger target.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People might want the Little bird to stay.
Nwo might not want the Kiowa to come back due to its size and mobility.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: It will help nato/balance/or make the campaign close to winning

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sep 24, 2022
-support I think Lil Birb is fine? I'm not 100% sure what's the equivalent to it on NWO, but LB seems fine, Kiowa could be added as a another heli, not a replacement imo
The little bird is fine yes, but its hard for jaf due to the ka-52 cannon if you get hit once or twice, your backrotor is fully gone, and then its 100x harder to fight, and then your kinda screwed. The only reason why i want to bring back the kiowa is that it might give us a fighting chance to beat NWO within the campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.