Kiryu's 2nd ECM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179373502
Discord name: Kurger Bing [.kurgerbing]
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly around 1000 hours. I've been playing since December 2022.
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Foundation: Kiryu
Chaos Insurgency: Nishiki
Civilian name: Majima
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA​

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Director of Research (Holding)
Executive Researcher (Held)
IA Ambassador (Held)
Nu7 CSG (Holding)
E-11 CPL (Held)
CI-G (Held)
Ethics Committee Assistant (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nothing

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I am applying for Ethics Committee Member. I am applying for numerous reasons. I wish to influence and foster more RP for the server as a whole. I care for the server and want to help make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. I believe I have a skillset that the Ethics Committee would greatly benefit from, (elaborated more in the next question). I see it to be the next step in where I want to go in the server as I believe research has improved greatly. The Ethics Committee as a whole is one of my favorite parts of the SCP universe, and I would love to be a part of it. The biggest reason I'm applying this time however, is because I believe I have greatly improved upon myself since the last time I applied. I have sharpened my skills a significant amount and believe that I would make a solid member of the Ethics Committee.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
There are several reasons why I am the best candidate:

Leadership
I am an efficient and consistent leader. Throughout my time in the research command team from Executive to Director (spanning roughly eight months total), I have become a strong role model and leader for many. I have many qualities that a good leader should have. I am extremely professional, always setting a great example for those I am leading. I am very friendly, meaning people aren't scared to approach me on matters, even if the issue might be about myself. I am stern when it is needed of me, but not to the point where it might deter. I am dedicated to the department I run as well as the team I manage, I would and I do whatever it takes to ensure my department is the best it can be. I also am very good at enforcing policy as well, and try to be very efficient. I do not mess around with enforcing policy, I am very diligent to see to it that something is done if policy is broken.

Experience
I have a vast and immense amount of experience all around the site. My work throughout the many roles I hold and have held have helped me develop this clear understanding of the site and how it operates. The most notable of all this work however is my work within the research department. I have been a member of the research command team since February, and the Director since early August. The time and work I have given has built phenomenal skills in creating policy, organization, and management. I also have experience in working closely with Site Command, and have a strong understanding on what a member of Site Command does thanks to both my former ECA role, and my current OA role.

Activity and Communication
Something I take pride in, especially as of late, is my activity. This is the biggest thing I have improved upon since last applying and I have been extremely active, I try my hardest to dedicate a lot of my free time to the server every day. I'm not active because I have to be either, I'm active because I want to be. I enjoy my time on the server, and the only thing that usually rips me away from it are pressing matters like school or family. Not only am I very active, but I also am extremely easy to reach and communicate with. I'm always available when possible on site, and usually ALWAYS available off site through discord DM's. There is usually never a communication issue when it comes to me, I am very efficient when it comes to communicating. I also am very good at communicating with other departments. I always keep my door open for other department heads and am not afraid to reach out if I need to.

Dedication and Persistence
While I touched on this when discussing my leadership role, I want to go more in depth. I am extremely dedicated. I put great care and effort into work that comes my way, and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Not only am I dedicated, but I'm very persistent as well. I don't back down very easily from anything. Doesn't matter what happens to me, when my mind is set on something, it's hard for me to fall back.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
There are several responsibilities in RP:

Code of Ethics
The most obvious, and important thing the Ethics Committee handles is the Code of Ethics. They manage, revise, uphold, and enforce this document. It is their responsibility to ensure it is being followed and respected, and violations should be dealt with very swiftly.

Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand"
The Ethics Committee has a Mobile Task Force at their disposal. This task force answers only to the Ethics Committee and carries out orders that the Ethics Committee gives them. They are commonly known to protect and guard the Ethics Committee as they operate on site.

Authorization
The Ethics Committee being site command has the final say on authorization for many things. They handle and approve cross testing up to Class 5-Class 5, as well as any tests that involve SCP-008. They authorize KOS orders on D-Class in case things in D-Block or on site get out of hand. They authorize Advanced Armory usage for MTF groups in the event breaches grow out of control.

Code Black Procedures
The Ethics Committee are responsible for ensuring Code Black Procedures are rolled out swiftly should they need to be. They call the code black, and manage and oversee evacuation procedures of the site and ensure everyone is evacuated swiftly. Upon successful evacuation, they closely communicate with MTF groups and ERT on the status of the breach, and should all hope be lost and ERT fails, they are able to nuke the site.

Department Reviews
The Ethics Committee works closely with their assistants to gain information on the departments and MTF groups on site. These reviews are to ensure the department and it's leaders are upholding and aren't in violation of the Code of Ethics. It also serves as a way for Department Leaders to gain an understanding of how their department is performing, how they can do better, and what they are doing correctly.

Assistants
The Ethics Committee has a team of Assistants at their disposal. They manage the assistant team, and give them orders to perform on site. As well as their department reviews.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The Ethics Committee handles and votes on the following applications:
Director of Internal Affairs
Ethics Committee Assistants
Ethics Committee Members

Not only do they handle these applications, but they also need to be able to communicate off site efficiently.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I have been compiling my characters lore on this document:

Another thank you to those who took the time to read this application!
-Kiryu​

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
+ SUPPORT

Good Dpt. Director, better friend, best man for the job.
Everyone either gets flooded with 40 +supports or 40 -supports and everyone just bandwagons, but Kiryu actually deserves all of the +supports possible. Accept Kiryu or be SQUARE!!! ???

Some achievements from this G?

- Broke the chain of good Dpt. Director instantly going to bad Dpt. Directors.
- Has personally lead at least 50 researchers into being good RPers for testing.
- LOOK AT THE DAMN POSITIONS HELD JEEBUS

Last edited:

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Support
-It has been an absolute honor to watch this man grow since we were both in Research all so long ago and he was a Senior for the first time. Kiryu has shown so much passion for his work on the server and truly deserves to move up to a Clearance 5 Position.

+/- Was a meh Gamma tbh

Below are a few images of Kiryu IRL

1696975585115.png1696975596118.png1696975610718.png

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
Great Lore
Lots of Experience
Knows what he's yappin about

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Great guy
would be good ECM
CL4 experience

suited to be ECM not sure what hes missing apart from semi activity

"Comet"/Shoobinshurt

Jul 11, 2022
+Support
-Active on the server
-Pretty cool guy from what I know
-Seems fit for the position

HOLDING
-------------------------------
SCP - 096 WL
ISAF CC SGM
MRP MOD

ryan.PNG1697003148711.png

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ethics over all.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Kiyrus's" Ethics Committee Member Application.​
We have decided to proceed with this application to the INTERVIEW section. Please get in contact with Vice Chairman Peasant to make the appointment!

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
Ethics over all.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Kiyrus's" Ethics Committee Member Application.​
We have decided to proceed with this application to the INTERVIEW section. Please get in contact with Vice Chairman Peasant to make the appointment!
W

Status
Not open for further replies.