Kiryu's 2nd Site Advisor Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179373502
Discord name: Kurger Bing [.kurgerbing]
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly around 1000 hours. I've been playing since December 2022.
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Foundation: Kiryu
Chaos Insurgency: Nishiki
Civilian name: Majima
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA​

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Director of Research (Holding)
Executive Researcher (Held)
IA Ambassador (Held)
GOC PVT (Holding)
Nu7 CSG (Holding)
E-11 CPL (Held)
CI-G (Held)
Ethics Committee Assistant (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor for a lot of reasons. I want to help the site function efficiently. I have gathered a great understanding of the site and how it operates, and would love to help it do better in areas it needs to, as well as maintain strong areas as well. Overall I believe I would be a great asset for Site administration and the site as a whole. Not as important, but something to note, it is naturally the next step for me to go from my position as Director of Research, I am comfortable and confident in the position research is in, and I believe it is my time to move on from research.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
There are a number of qualities that make me suitable for Site Administration:

Activity and Communication
Something I take pride in is my activity and communication. I dedicate a lot of my time to the site and am extremely active. I'm on almost everyday for multiple hours at a time, and I get on as much as my free time allows me (which has been getting better lately). Communication is near crystal clear with me. It is really easy to get a hold of me, and there have been no issues regarding communication with me. I am super friendly and approachable and no one is scared to take up any concerns with me.

Leadership and Dedication
Throughout my time within the research department, I have become a very strong leader and a very reliable role model. I know what it takes to manage a department, and I have developed very strong leadership skills. I know how to educate, mentor, and assist multiple people around the site. Like I mentioned before, I am very friendly, people aren't scared to work and speak with me on many matters. I do know how to be serious and stern when the moment calls for it as well. I make sure my department's policy is being enforced and take it very seriously. I'm also dedicated to my department and my work, I would and do anything for my department.

Experience
I believe this is possibly my strongest quality. I have an IMMENSE amount of experience around the site as a whole. My work in various fields has given me a phenomenal understanding of the site and how it operates, which is crucial for a member of Site Administration to have. I'd say my most notable work is in my Assistant and DoR positions. These positions have helped me develop a great understanding of policy and how to create and enforce it. I have a lot of experience working with Site Administration, and have been prepared well for what the role holds.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of Site Administration involve well, administrating. This includes:

Working with Department Directors to help ensure or develop policies, regulations, and standards that help run their department effectively.
Oversee departments and perform evaluations, reviews, and audits on them, this is to help improve the department, or ensure that it is running efficiently.

Provides input on command positions for MTF groups Nu-7 and E-11.
Provides insight on Site Advisor applications.
Provides input on department director positions for DEA, Gensec, Medical, and Research
Authorizes Advanced Armory for breaches that escalate severally.

Has the ability to authorize cross tests between the following classes of SCP's:
Class 3 - Class 5
Class 4 - Class 4
Class 4 - Class 5

Assists and authorizes interactions between GOI's.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I have been compiling my characters lore on this document:

A huge thank you for consideration, as well as for reading my application
-Kiryu​

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
-Support
too good of a candidate. Needs a nerf.

(+support)

@Lunaro please accept (with rizz)

Last edited:

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: "Kiryu"
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject:
Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: On Hold |
Greetings "Kiryu,"

This message is to inform you that your application for the position of Site Advisor has been placed on hold for a week so Site Administration can interview you and conduct internal procedures as well. Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for this position.

If you would like to discuss manners further, or have questions regarding the status of your application, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Kiryu
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Kiryu,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied. After a lot of deliberation, Site Administration has decided to deny your application and move forward in another direction.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

Should you decide to reapply for this role, you will not be on cooldown for 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.