IA Ambassador (Holding)
Nu7 LCPL (Holding)
E-11 CPL (Held)
CI-G (Held)
Ethics Committee Assistant (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
The reason I am applying for Site Advisor is because I want to help make a positive impact on the site and it's processes through the many departments. I have worked with a lot of Site Advisors mostly indirectly, but also directly occasionally while working in my roles. I believe that I could bring a lot to the table for SA, and I want to help make the necessary changes to help not only fix the site and it's issues, but also maintain the great things about it.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am extremely suitable for this position because of the immense amount of experience I have around the site as a whole. I have worked with and in several departments around the site and have developed an amazing understanding of the sites processes. Not only have I worked with different departments, I've also worked on relations between departments. I also have very good understanding of what it takes to analyze and critique a department. I also have an excellent understanding of the CoC and the CoE which I believe reflects my ability to understand and learn quickly.

Furthermore, I have a lot of great qualities that make me a good asset for Site Administration. I am very active, usually on during the ungodly hours. Not to say I'm never on at a normal time, it's just commonly during the late nights. I'm very easy to reach out to off site. I am very friendly and approachable and professional. People aren't afraid to come to me regarding any issues they may have regarding anything. I am very dedicated to the work I am assigned and take part in, if a job comes to me, I'm going to make sure it gets done. I'm very ambitious as well, I have positives ideas that I believe could make a great difference for the site and would love to work with the current team on seeing them through.

Lastly, I have a lot of experience in handling paper work, and writing documents overall. Not just that, but I also have experience in designing new policies and collaborating with departments on designing new policy.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of Site Administration involve well, administrating. This includes:
Working with Department Directors to help ensure or develop policies, regulations, and standards that help run their department effectively.
Oversee departments and perform evaluations, reviews, and audits on them, this is to help improve the department, or ensure that it is running efficiently.
Provide input on command positions for MTF groups Nu-7 and E-11.
Provide insight on Site Advisor applications.
Provide input on department director positions for DEA, Gensec, Medical, and Research
Authorize Advanced Armory for MTF NCO+ for breaches that escalate severally.
Has the ability to authorize cross tests up to Keter-Euclid.
Assists and authorizes interactions between GOI's.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I have been compiling my characters lore on this document:

Last edited:

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Support

I genuinely have nothing against you, but I think there are candidates with a better background (Sr.Cl4 Positions) unlike you. I think in the next couple months, if you become a Director of Research or IA I think you could easily become Site Administrations. As of right now thought I just can see better candidates

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Support
-Great guy
-plays like a god (add me)
-Cl4 experiance

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4

To: Kiryu

Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Kiryu. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.