Kisuke's Staff Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisuke

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 15, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Alex
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):About 4 days, however I have been playing this server for quite a long time.
In what country are you located?:United States
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Special Agent Kisuke [BTAC-S]
Chaos name (include your rank):CI-A Nogo "Kisuke"
Civilian name:Hubert Johnson
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:194249645
Discord ID (name#0000):exhhoz
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have 2 FailRP and 4 Fearrp and one RDM. The failRP was me Baiting someone, the other I was combative as a non-combative, and the fearrp I did not follow fearrp, and the RDM I killed someone on the UK server for some reason I can't recall.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:Yes, I have been staff on multiple servers and also servers outside of Garry's mod.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:I used to play a SCP-RP server over a year ago, I am also a clearance 4 holder on this server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:3-8 Hours depending on school and such.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Being a staff on Civil Networks offers a special chance to help make a contribution to the community. Along with that my dedication to the server and activeness and friendliness makes me want to step it up a bit by applying for moderator. I have been staff on lots of servers before so I know what to do and I also try and be helpful to many players. I think me being staff can overall help the server and I hope to work my way up the ranks.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
What sets me apart from other applicants for the staff position is my background with multiple staff experiences. With a strong background, I bring a lot of knowledge in mind, whether that be the commands, the system, or the decision making. Also, my passion for the server fuels my commitment to making a meaningful impact, and be active on the staff team. I am confident that my combination of skills, experiences, and dedication make me a standout candidate for the staff position, and along with that due to me being staff on other servers, I can usually verdict/judge tough situations.

Last edited:

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
+Support

Does a good job on DEA.
Nice guy.
See him on most days (active).
Past experience as staff.

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
+support
I see him on a lot
I have had good encounters with him
He has past experience as staff

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Accepted :)(y)

Hello @Kisuke ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.