Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Name: Kiwi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153659425

Previous Rank: Super Admin

Date of resignation?: 21st March 2023

Why did you resign?: I resigned due to needing to spend more time IRL and doing personal things.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I resigned once sometime in 2021 due to not being able to uphold requirements.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I was banned once for MRDM which was a misunderstanding and it ended up getting reduced. I've been warned multiple times for various reasons but I've kept a clean record since May 15th 2022.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: My apprenticeship starts in September so I have a few months where I can assist and help out with various things and help the server improve to its previous glory. I think I should return because I've had great success in the past in running server teams and managing the team. I believe my previous experience and knowledge can greatly assist the current team.

Thanks for reading.

Anilyse

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Scotland
+support

has grown 2 inches since resigning from super and switched from a crayola to a sharpie for his beard therefore he deserves to come back

Nah but fr he was good staff everyone knows that I don’t need to go into details, bring kiwi back :)

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support

Was a great staff super admin back in the day he would be a blessing to have back within the staff team

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

was always a real one got to keep them mf on speed dial.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Locked for a week, you need more time on the server, your vtime isn't good enough for you to return yet.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Resignation Appeal Response

Hello @Kiwi

Thank you for showing interest in the MRP Staff Team again.

After discussion with the SL team we're more than happy to invite you back as Administrator.

Please contact myself to proceed with the next stage.

Kind Regards,
Doofy

Status
Not open for further replies.