What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 MAJ CI-G E-11 CPL NU-7 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I believe that my knowledge and professional experience as a O-1 MAJ Will come in hand to do this job great and i am dedicated to helping out the most i can. and hold this title with the responsibility
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-The Assistants are there to assist and follow the members of the Ethics committee and step up to keeping the set standards when the members are not around. They are there to allow other people to speak to Ethics in some regard without a Committe member always being around.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My name is Matt Anderson. Starting from a young age, i saw the differences in how people were being treated. It was all based on their class, their age, their looks.. it instilled into me a moral code of ethics I chose to live by. I wanted to bring in a world where I was able to bring fair treatment to all people.

Growing up, I was always seen as the mediator. The man who would be able to bring fair punishment or conclusions to fights or arguments. I always knew from the very beginning how I was going to want to have a job where I could be, well, the mediator! I went to law school, starting out for civil suits, then eventually built my way up to the CIA. I was recruited by a childhood friend of mine who knew my skills inside and out, and when I helped him in our childhood, he decided to help me back with this.

But one day, we needed to go into undercover research. A specific cabal that was associated with something loosely known as an 'SCP'. Little did I know at the time, this was a breach of the creature known as SCP-076. My friend died that day, and while I was distraught, I handled myself professionally. The Foundation took interest in the way I conducted myself, even with my time as an operative of the CIA.

I was inducted a part of the GENSEC department and worked my way to Internal Security. Finally, my moral code of ethics would be tested as I gained the favor of the Ethics Committee.. and I put myself out there.

My potential would shine through as I worked to become their assistant.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ SUPPORT

+ Good application.
+ Genuinely good at being a staff member so he can handle responsibility.
+ Enjoyable to talk to.
+ Has great work ethic.

Zalathar

May 29, 2022
+Support

+Good RP
+Well made application
+Active

+Responsible

- Great guy and one of my favorite IS members. Hope to see ya in the Assistant job soon ya big goof.

Zalathar "Zala" Delosium
Roles:

Nu-7 CPT
CI-B
Chief of Medicine

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
+Support
"Kiwiz" has always been an upholding member of IS and has shown trust in every circumstance. His experience in IS has made him perfect for Ethics Assistant.

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Kiwiz's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.
-Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.