What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [ MTF A1 MTF O-1 MTF NU7 MTF E-11 ] [ CI BCOM
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I'm applying for this job because I know it will be a good position for me and I know I can handle dutys the responsibility of being a site administration
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- i have personal experience with ALL MTF regiments my main goal in site administration is to focus on MTF to make them more responsible and respectable than they already are.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- The main responsibility of Site Administration in RP is to ensure the facility is running smoothly & all personnel is doing what they are supposed to do. Specifically, any orders to be given from Site Command are to be done swiftly as Site Command trusts Site Administration with highly classified, dangerous tasks & Site Admins are capable of doing it. Moreover, Site Advisors can also assign duties to other Mobile Task Force units & make sure they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. (Specifically Nu-7 & Epsilon-11). This means assigning them duties to ensure they are not doing anything & also checking upon them for any latest feedback or reports. Site Advisors are also to look over other CL4 personnel & assist them if they do need help with something.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My name is Mack Anderson Starting from a young age, I saw the differences in how people were being treated. It was all based on their class, their age, and their looks.. it instilled into me a moral code of ethics I chose to live by. I wanted to bring in a world where I was able to bring fair treatment to all people.

Growing up, I was always seen as the mediator. The man who would be able to bring fair punishment or conclusions to fights or arguments. I always knew from the very beginning how I was going to want to have a job where I could be, well, the mediator! I went to law school, starting out for civil suits, then eventually built my way up to the CIA. I was recruited by a childhood friend of mine who knew my skills inside and out, and when I helped him in our childhood, he decided to help me back with this.

But one day, we needed to go into undercover research. A specific cabal was associated with something loosely known as an 'SCP'. Little did I know at the time, that this was a breach of the creature known as SCP-076. My friend died that day, and while I was distraught, I handled myself professionally. The Foundation took an interest in how I conducted myself, even with my time as an operative of the CIA.

I was inducted as a part of the GENSEC department and worked my way to MTF. Finally, my moral code of ethics would be tested as I gained the favor of Site administration and I put myself out there.

My potential would shine through as I worked to become a member of the Site administration

Last edited:

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. Unfortunately at this moment the ████████ has decided that you are not suited for this responsibility at this time. It is recommended to gain more experience as a CL4 personnel and become a more respected member of Site-56.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.