What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 CI DELCOM MTF NU-7 MTF E-11 MTF A-1
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-NO i do not have any
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- Ethics committee member ] with the experience I have. being an assistant for the committee I understand the responsibility and sacrifice for this job. I know I can be a very trusting & professional member of ethics.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I was an O-1 MAJ and I understand the complexity and responsibility of this role and the professionalism in tuff situations so with my experience with being an assistant for the committee for a bit I know I have the knowledge
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- Ethics on all accounts and keep ethics at the highest authority. Keep track of Ethics violations that are in your given district and report a weekly review.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

-Ethics approve Head Departments applications. and the Director of medicine if they all agree they can update of Code of Ethics

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My name is ██ "Kiwiz" ██ Starting from a young age, I saw the differences in how people were being treated. It was all based on their class, their age, and their looks.. it instilled into me a moral code of ethics I chose to live by. I wanted to bring in a world where I was able to bring fair treatment to all people.

Growing up, I was always seen as the mediator. The man who would be able to bring fair punishment or conclusions to fights or arguments. I always knew from the very beginning how I was going to want to have a job where I could be, well, the mediator! I went to law school, starting out for civil suits, then eventually built my way up to the CIA. I was recruited by a childhood friend of mine who knew my skills inside and out, and when I helped him in our childhood, he decided to help me back with this.

But one day, we needed to go into undercover research. A specific cabal was associated with something loosely known as an 'SCP'. Little did I know at the time, that this was a breach of the creature known as SCP-076. My friend died that day, and while I was distraught, I handled myself professionally. The Foundation took an interest in how I conducted myself, even with my time as an operative of the CIA.

I was inducted as a part of the GENSEC department and worked my way to Internal Security. Finally, my moral code of ethics would be tested as I gained the favor of the Ethics Committee.. and I put myself out there.

My potential would shine through as I worked to become a member of the Committee

Last edited:

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
NEW ETHICS.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Reportㅤ
REGARDING: Kiwiz Ethics Application

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee member, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be a Member. Please get in contact with me with any questions.
Feel free to re-apply in 1 week.

-Mr.Dalton​

Status
Not open for further replies.