Knights Special Agent App USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158062459
Discord name: mre0
For how long have you played on CG SCP: almost 1500 hours.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Nu7/Dea - Knight
Civilian name: Randy Romania
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?:157 ish

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF 0-1 MAJ x2
MTF E11 LCPL
DEA Senior Agent
MTF A-1 SGT
Both Assistants
CI-C Delcom
GOC LCPL
MTF Nu7 LCPL x3
I cant remember any others.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • One naming con from a while ago when i was new to the server, and a failrp warn from when i shot a matador at my 01 in bunks
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • 4 months ( i joined 6/5/2023)
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
  • Because i would like to get back into a leadership position where i can have a more direct impact on the server dynamic and especially those that join dea in order to help the department grow and prosper.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • I have months of Sr.Cl4 experience as a MTF CO and have good problem solving skills. I get along well with the people i work with and i do not start problems.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • I have written 2 documents i believe for OSA orders. I think a good document is a detailed and organized document that is clear and concise with relevant information in it.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • They are a role model for DEA, being a cl4 position. They are expected to also recruit new members into dea with tests and give permits to MC&D.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After Leaving A1, BlackBox returned to his original identity Knight. Unsure of his next steps, he joined the DEA department to return to his roots; shooting ci. Knight quickly forgot his days in ISD and integrated into DEA. He served in multiple raids on CI and raid defenses against CI. Following his exceptional performance on the field, he was summoned to the office of the agency manager. The agency manager explained over email that he wanted a word with Knight. So Knight met with the agency. Knight pondered what the purpose of the meeting was. The Agency manager slid a piece of paper to Knight, on it a new job description; Special Agent “Knight”.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
+Support

This guy knows how to shoot (and not be a moron)

He is also real

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying​

Status
Not open for further replies.