kodo/Kodokuna ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodo

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 18, 2021
Your in-game name: Kodo or Empress kodinski
Your SteamID: 76561199134233032
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199134233032/
Date of ban: Not sure maybe like december 21st 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Harrassing staff
Who banned you: Boggers
Ban length?: Perma
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: this was 2 years ago i was immature and stupid and feel almost two years later a second chance is deserved this was made against millar i believe because i found out what he was doing which im sure everyone on the server probably knows by now
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? honestly dont remember
Why should you be unbanned: as i said its been almost 2 years and i have changed as a person and just wanna jump back on a server i once enjoyed and had a lot of fun with people back then but with the information i found i believe it was more of a cover by the millar and others
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i wouldnt harrass staff again i just simply wouldnt as im sure a situation like last time wouldnt arrise again or atleast i hope
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i miss playing with like minded and fun people its been a very long time and i would love a second chance!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
From what I can see you weren't just harassing Millar it was multiple members of SL? Your argument that Millar was trying to cover up something that hadn't even happened yet really isn't a great argument either.

If you can tell me how you have changed since you were banned then I will get the opinions of the rest of SL about allowing you back on the server.

Kodo

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 18, 2021
From what I can see you weren't just harassing Millar it was multiple members of SL? Your argument that Millar was trying to cover up something that hadn't even happened yet really isn't a great argument either.

If you can tell me how you have changed since you were banned then I will get the opinions of the rest of SL about allowing you back on the server.
Considering its been 2 years and i now have a wife and a house i would've thought or at the very least you wouldve hoped that as a person ive changed

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Appeal Accepted

Hi Kodo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Given the time that is has been since you were banned we are offering you a second chance please do not betray this as it will result in a permanent ban without the possibility of a third chance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.