KommedentSimeon MRP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2021
Before u read my apply I am dyslectic so any spell faults or sentence structure I can't do anything about it because I am dyslectic

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):kommedentsimeonwoort
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I don't know exactly but I think a good 2 months
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: CET
In-game name and Previous Names: KommedentSimeon / Simeon the Greatest
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215412496
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I've got 4 warns Meta Game Failrp Rdm and miss use of a rocket launcher
- I think I have around 6 warnings there all old I think but I've learned about the mistakes and now I understand all rules
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- yes I was a senior moderator on Civil City for like 2 months and I also was community manager on a different Dark RP server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I've played on most of the popular dark RP sever around 3000 hours in Garry's mod divided around all sorts of Darkrp Starwars RP City RP Police Rp servers a military RP servers
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I think around 3 to 4 hours maybe more and in the weekends a lot more
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- why I want to become a moderator on this server is I have a lot of experience whit staffing on CG server I started as a mod on cc to I like my time there being a staff member I enjoyed it but because I went to college I didn't have a lot of time anymore so I resigned now I finally come back and have a lot of time over I know the things that a staff member has to do catching rule-breakers banning people etc. I always see a lot of rule-breakers to many actually so I decided to apply for staff again on a CG server I will do my best to keep all sits fair to the both of the players I am always funny and friendly I am never mad at someone for doing something wrong or make a mistake because mistakes can happen we are all human's
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well, first of all, no one is special than another human being we are all the same. But why I think I can help u whit is that I have a lot of experience whit staffing because I was staff on Civil City enjoyed that time of being a staff member but I sadly didn't have the time anymore because I went to college and that took all my time so I couldn't staff anymore but now I am trying to become staff member again because I really really did my job well and I also enjoyed all my time of being a staff member. I am always nice to other staff people and I respect every single staff member because they are here to help us. I am always friendly and happy to play on this server I am always here to help if you need anything just ask me I might have a few warnings but mistakes happen to all of us they are all old warnings I think but now I am all over my warning's and I learned most of the rules there is so I won't break any more rules.

Thank you for reading KommedentSimeon <3

Last edited:

Blitz

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Please make your application compliant with rule 5 -

Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
before i leaave a verdict, dont put other server's names in your application

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Almost certainly a +Support

Active in-game
Kinda active on Discord

Someone should test your rule knowledge for reassurance
I have found your maturity questionable in the past

I would've said you might find trouble being a staff member because of your disability but your previous experience on CC does give me belief that you will fit in and serve your post well. Stay strong and be well my friend.

Good luck!

Jei

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral leaning +Support

+ Active in game
+ Active in TS/discord
+ Previous experience as staff on other servers

-/+ Unsure on rule knowledge may need to get that tested
-/+ You have had problems with maturity in the past so it’s a bit iffy

Your previous experience on CC is definitely a good thing and will help you a bunch on MRP :)

Stani Gaming

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020

Neutral Support

Happy to hear you was an Ex-Civil City, so I have high hopes on your acceptance into the MRP moderator team.
Not had any issues with you to do with sits,
never actually interacted with you so maybe try and find me.
Unsure on maturity or rule knowledge
Like Shepherd said maybe try ask for an admin to test you on a few of the rules.
[Hint] This will help loads during your interview.

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello KommedentSimeon!

Today I will be going with a + Support

The reasons are that you are friendly and mature towards other people. I have not had any issues with you aswell. You are active IG and in TS. You have good rule knowledge hasn't been warned recently of what I know so far. But yeah overall friendly and mature guy met each other in CC.

Good Luck!

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support

-Mature
-Friendly
-Had no issues with even tho I'm his commander :)
-Active On TS3
-Active In-Game
-Great Rules Knowledge

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Friendly & Approachable
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge

Poke me in TS3 so we could have a friendly chat, have a good one.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I know you are dyslexic, so it's not a problem that you've got spelling mistakes, but I'd suggest for forum posts that you use something like Grammarly to automatically fix your spelling mistakes. It should make a big difference. I'd suggest running that on your mod app.

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
+Support
+ Active in game
+ Active in TS
-/+ Unsure about rule knowledge
-/+ Unsure about maturity

Lenny Smith

Jan 10, 2021
Neutral
- Haven’t met you in game
- Not seen on ts (Give me a poke and we can have a chat)
- Unsure on Rule Knowlege (see above brackets comment)

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
+/- Neutral

+ active ingame
+/- Havent interacted with you
+/- unsure about ruleknowledge
+/- unsure about maturity

Blitz

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Hello today i am going to give you a Neutral

-
Not seen to much in game
+Seen in TS
-Unsure of maturity
-Unsure of rule knowledge

Good Luck

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020

+support

+friendly and mature
+good rule knowlage
+always on ts

+had pleasant interactions with you

gl :3

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

Looking over your warnings and how you portray yourself on the server, I'm not convinced you fully understand the rules

Please re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.