NWO name (regiment and rank): Copenhagen [pvt]
Civilian name: Muhammad the goat owner
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145026792
Do you have a mic?: YES
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kowalskis-ac-application.6304/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- none that i can think of
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes i have, i have set up amy situations about RP in 15th from small gear and weapon inspection to hostage rescue.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-5
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- i want to add more RP to the server as i dont see much happening and i hear complaints that's it is shame shit different day so i would like to change that and have a bettre community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
i am new so i can come up with ideas that no one has thought of, also i have good ties to most if not all ppl on the server so i can have a good input of what they would like to see.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1. UAN tratior. i thought of this to be apart of the lore as a high ranking member of UAN will be selling info to the NWO and it is UAN's job to find him/her bring them back and punish them as need be. as UAN want to find out the traitor as they will likely be a high ranking member who is corrupt and all they seek is money. while it is up to NWO to save this person from their home while elite UAN forces are closing in to take him alive or his family to persuade him to turn himself in.

2. the IRON FIST. this is where Members of the uan and NWO who left are now seeing the horrors of the war and wish to fight for the ppl and bring an end to the war and have a world that accepts all and helps all. but there will be a dark side to them as the newer ranks will knot know as they seek world domination. it is up to the UAN and NWO to stop the terrorists who threaten the world.

3. bio war. a secret organisation of the UAN has created a weapon to kill all who dont have the ATN vaccine it is up to NWO to stop them and save their ppl from the corruption of the UAN WAR council that deem the NWO as mindless dogs who serve their masters.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

blast to the past. this is where the UAN have pinned down a a SC gen who is a new weapon that is a time bomb that will alter the future what he wants to destroy the UN this will bring us back to ww2 where the UAN will ally with the allies and NWO will ally with the USSR. it will be old and new regiments the future of the world. this where the NWO want to keep pushing into berlin and through Europe to stop the UAN and the UN from forming

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

MPK / AOR: police investigation into a royal murder that is deciding peace with the UAN and NWO. this is a murder of a royal who is talking to uan war council and WNO war council, they have been murdered by someone who want the war to keep going. it is up to AOR and MPK to solve this. it will be a multiple event where each event a clue will come to both and they will need to find out who it is and why they are doing it they will be facing civilian resistance from the war and the IRON fist who want the local population is slowly siding with

SOTF / STS: HVT elimination that will take place killing a person who will want to end all life on earth. this will be about a new faction who is planning to take over the reagons where NWO and the UAN have neglected. this person has ties in both factions and wants to make both sides suffer when he's taken over.

IVG / 15th: border control with the power sift in the world order is to be maintained. The crime lords had free reign of what is dictated in civilian city's for too long and 15TH,IVG is there to stop this by manning a border to keep smuggling of illegal weapons, drugs and people,

UAF / SWB: there will be a conflict of who will dictate the skies SWB and UAF will be fighting over territory that will be ground and CAS assault to gain possession of a radio tower that is vital to winning the war while doing this there is a vip who has the password to decode the radio. all they want is a safe haven

1stAL / JAC: while 1STAL and JAC GRN will be fighting over a point transport trucks will be ferrying ppl to the poing from thire base but they can kill the transport trucks with and IFV, APC or AT { one tank} will be a timed event so when the time up whom ever controls the obj will win. when the time is up there will be no more bringing troops so all on the obj will have to fight till who is left on the obj

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+/- Neutral
+mature
+Active

Small events

1st event = Need more context on how the event would go cause the idea is good but we need more context on how this event plays out

2nd Event = Good lore an somewhat good idea

3th event: Good lore but decent event idea(we need more context on how the event will go)

For small events you will be getting an Neutral

Map change event

The idea it self is kind of cool but a bit basic also this not an mapchange event cause its afghan this is clasified as an rotation map not an event map. so for map change i will give you an
-support

Regimental events

MPK/AOR:
Need more context how this event will go

Sotf/STS: Sounds basic

IVG/15th: Good event idea

UAF/SWB: Sounds like war

1stAL/JAC: Decent idea i guess

For regimental events i will give you an Neutral

Hello kowalski your application is decent I would say but some events need context on how they will play out cause i see more like the general idea but thats it not really oh first they go OP and get an hostage and transport him to base some like this so the app lacks detail I will be changing my verdict if you are going to edit your app with more detail but for the rest Good luck.

Also if you want to speak to me about your gm app you can poke me on teamspeak cause i also see some gramar errors so if you can maybe explain your events to me more in detail in an vc that is fine for me just contact me when you see me on and i might change my verdict.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+support

good ideas, always helping in events, I vouch for this man

yes yes ideas are kind of stale but like I always say, it's something you gain over time so I don't see why he shouldn't have a chance

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Application Accepted

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to take the next steps in becoming a Game Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.