Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS Penguin [VM] PFC

NWO name (regiment and rank): 1ST AL COL Kowalski [KC] [LM]

Civilian name: Muhammad's Cousin
Do you have a mic?: yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, this is not my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Fail RP was back in 2020 when i didn't understand kidnapping and shot at AG, RDM X3 (cant remember), Fear RP class B (ALSO cant remember) and toxicity for saying "cope"

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- yes i was a former MGEN on UAN ( NATO update)

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- What make me the best candidate for SC, well firstly thing is that I have been here for 3+ years gives me an advantage over most, this allows me to use old battel tactic coupled with new strategies for the best outcome. I also have great ties with may on the server as a whole to boost communication and trust between regiments for example SWB and 1st al, or 15TH and RMP, this has helped me a lot to understand the feelings of people in different regiments and bring them together as a whole to get better outcomes.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- well on NATO, PVT - MGEN and on NWO PVT-COL ( no rank skips i believe)

List your strengths and weaknesses:
my strengths and weaknesses, to start off my best attributes I would say is that i can build relation ships and help bring a lot of people together overall improving moral and efficiency.
I believe that I am a very good tactician who can react quickly to situations and change battel tactics when ever im in a pinch.
One of my weaknesses is that I rely too much on SWB and 1st AL to do fob or vehicle destruction when IVG and STS have demolitions so I need to utilize them more. also one of my weaknesses if that I hold onto stocks, for example I wont risk bringing out tanks and I may loose a good opportunity's to destroy something. but overall I believe that I have more strengths rather than weaknesses. my best strength is knowing when I'm wrong I am very open to ideas and i love it when I'm in the wrong and people tell me why so I can later turn this into my greatest strength.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- My HC character storyline, well i fled from NATO after learning about the tragedies they commit, i worked through the ranks going through the torture of being a spy for NATO, but i proved them wrong and now i wish to end NATO for good to end this war so the world will come to its true senses, i would be involved in the civilian relations and the armoured brigade and how we as a regiment can use are skills and knowledge for the better of the world as a whole by helping everyone no matter the Age, Sex, Skin colour and ethnicity.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- The responsibilities of HC is to not only keep the war going in the right direction for us but also to keep relations between regiments while also being there word and focus on there regiment on healing or making stronger for the future.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Out of RP responsibilities I believe are to keep the other / Higher ranks informed about your progress in your regiment, VIA discord or TS3, another role is to maintain the order in the regiment and handle issues with other regiments and staff to keep moral. overall there ( my ) job would be to keep ties and build metaphorical bridges.
( My old UAN application )

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
+support, serving under kowalski in 1stal is great, this guy is active, driven, intelligent and efficient. His experience is definitely crucial for us and NWO as he knows a lot of stuff about everything, which you just can’t miss out on and i think gives him the right to be SC

Reactions: Kowalski

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support
Good guy
Active
Knows his stuff

core

Aug 4, 2022
+support 1stAL/SWB needs another SC, I see Kowalski as the best person to fill that role

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Kowalski

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application and agrees that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. Contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview to proceed with the next stage.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.