Jan 11, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): fletch0407
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Vtime= around 1w, ET 2w I got the badge
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: Albert Kravchenko, Kravchenko
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:171299568
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This Is My First Application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I do not have any
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I Have Previous Experience From SWRP servers
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, From SWRP Servers, I Use To Be Shock Which was police and sith which was heavy based RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: around 5 - 7 hours depending on the day, college, work or when i go to eat.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become moderator on CG MRP to become more experienced with a tactful good staff team and also to help out the server with people which grief and cause issues within the server which staff need to deal with. Another point is that I have seen staff help me with sit's before and they are nice and friendly and I want to help and be like that.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well I would not say that I am special over others as it is all treated equally. But I think I could help out with improving SIT answering speeds and assisting staff with answering them or try and help out if need be.

Reactions: Ryden

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

I believe you would be a great fit for our staff team. You are extremely active and always on TeamSpeak when I am on. I have had sits with you and you know the rules quite well. Your mod app is well done and I believe you would be a good fit for our staff team.

Good Luck!!!

Reactions: Albert | Fletch

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support
+Active In-Game

+Active In Teamspeak
+Mature and friendly
+Good Rule Knowledge

I believe you would be a good addition to the staff team. You are very active and on TeamSpeak a lot from what I have seen. You know the rules and have made a decent mod app.

BEST OF LUCK!!

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello fletch0407

Today I will go with a =Neutral because I really haven't interacted with you nor had any RP experience with you!

Best of Lucks!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Approachable & Friendly

Hello albert, I've had a decent amount of interaction with you, you're very friendly & approachable and I think that you will be a great fit for the staff team, have a good one.

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hiya dude, for now my verdict is a Neutral.

This is mainly due to the fact that before taking LOA I don't recall having many prior interactions with you. Once I'm back active I'll try and rectify that as much as possible (with a change in verdict to reflect this).

Good luck!

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
+support

+active in-game
+active in TS
+Mature
+Friendly
+Good rule knowledge

You are a good member of KGB and I believe that you would make a good member of the staff team.

GL

-Aqua

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+support

+active
+easy to talk to
+nice
+basic rule knowledge

-called albert
GL Viking

Last edited:
Reactions: Pamda

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
NEUTRAL

Haven't had much interaction with you
unsure of rule knowledge
unsure of maturity

seen ingame
seen on Teamspeak

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on passing the first stage of becoming a staff member, please put "Waiting for interview" in your name on teamspeak and wait for a SA+ to conduct your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.