Not open for further replies.

Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):]
- Kreedomz
For how long have you played on CG MRP:
- I have played for more than 4+ weeks now I think.
In what country are you located?:
- England
Time zone:
- GMT
In-game name and Previous Names:
- "Kreedomz" , "god player kreedomz"
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:186935442
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mrp-staff-application-kreedomz.627/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for base camping. I wasn't aware that I killed a NATO that was behind the gate sign in front of their base because I was in a very weird angle where I couldn't see the signs and got confused.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a CG Senior Moderator.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I wouldn't say very serious, but I have played roleplay for more than 2 years now.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3/4 hours a day minimum
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator because I want to help the people playing on the server and staff If they need help with anything. I also want to become a moderator because I want to take people's sits and solve the problems and answer their questions.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think I would be able to help on the server because I can play long hours, taking sits so they won't stack up, make sure that everyone is having fun and no one is breaking rules. I work well under pressure and work through sits at a fast pace. I can also try to help staff If there is anything that needs to be done at the best of my ability.

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

Haven't had really any interaction or experience with you so I can't really judge.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Kreedomz

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

Have only seen you playing actively over the last week, improve this and re-apply in 2 weeks​

Reactions: Kreedomz
Status
Not open for further replies.