Kreedomz Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): *Don't Know*
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 6 days and 20hours
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF SSGT Kreedomz | AVT-TC27
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG JLT Kreedomz
Civilian name: Kreedy.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186935442
Do you have a mic?: Yes, of course.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, this is not my first application.
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/moderator-application-kreedomz.2160/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kreedomz-mrp-staff-application-3.805/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kreedomz-application-2.712/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mrp-staff-application-kreedomz.627/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Warnings and 1 ban. The ban was a very long time ago which was for a stupid thing I did because I wasn't mature enough and caused me to leave the CG staff team. The first warning was for base camping on 5th of March 2021 and the other one was for RDM on 23rd of February 2022.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have previous experience being a staff member in different communities including GMod.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have had previous serious roleplay experience in DarkRP, MRP and SCP servers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- About 3 hours every week day, more on weekends.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator on this server because I have been playing on this server and other civil gamers servers for a very long time and really like this community. I try to be as friendly as possible to everyone at all times. In addition, I have realised that I want to keep being a part of this community and continue playing/having fun with everyone in this community. I am aware of the rules on this server and know how to follow them even though I have 2 warnings, 1 of them was a long time ago and the other one was a misunderstanding.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think I would be able to help on the server because I have previous experience as a senior moderator on CG DarkRP. I also know how to handle situations which require more patience and calmness. I have changed from last time I was senior moderator and matured. The mistake I made before caused me to leave the staff team but I will make sure It does not happen again.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+Support

+Activity IG/TS
+Decent rule knowledge
-Very few interactions with you

Best of luck mate, Whenever you're down we can go into a TS call to talk rule knowledge.

Last edited:

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
-Neutral

I don't have any interactions so i cannot form a good verdict

Good luck,
-Augustin

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
-/+ Neutral

I Have not had enough interactions with you to make a good enough verdict.

Best of luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-/+ Neutral

Sadly, I cannot give a proper verdict due to lack of thorough interactions with you. Best of luck regardless!

-Dmitri

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Neutral

While I have had some interactions with you, I haven't had enough to form a verdict. Best of luck on your application!

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
=Neutral

I can't form a verdict as I don't really have that many interactions with you. I still wish you the best of luck with your application!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021

Application Denied

Hi Kreedomz,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I suggest you improve your notability on the server before making another application. Speaking to random members/roleplaying with strangers in game is a good way to go around it.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.