Krieger Mod Application 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krieger

Dec 25, 2020
England
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Swat2Ghosty (now OFB KrGr)
-
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 3 months.
-
-
In what country are you located?: England.
-
Time zone: GMT.
-
In-game name and Previous Names: NATO = OFB Krieger / USSR = Krieger | OFB / Civ = Krieger 2nd [Inside Edition].
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:568541759
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/krieger-staff-application.215/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 ban/warn for mrdm for 1 day. Cleared it up and shortened as it was justified. (over 1 month and a half ago, told to reapply 2 weeks after my first app but went for GM instead).
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Other than being a gamemaster for MRP, no.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have been on many military roleplay servers over the past 2 years, so I have quite a lot of knowledge of what is expected.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At least 4/5 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be able to help out anyone who has issues with staff or the rules. I'm fair minded, so I know what punishment is sufficient for rule breakers. If anyone has problems and requests a sit, I can easily be there to support whoever has made the sit and help in any way I can. I just want to give back to the community and show that the staff put lots of effort into making the community a non-toxic, chill and great place to be.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I know for a fact that I can help with people who have issues with rule breakers. I can take sits and calmly talk to all individuals involved in the reason for the sit. I can make respectful decisions without getting angry at minges and snapping. I think I'd be able to take their issues quite calmly and sort them out so the best outcome is made for all individuals and for the server itself. I can also help with dealing with more serious situations that may result in long-term bans, possibly even permanent ones where the issues are much more serious.
I believe that if I was accepted onto the staff team, I could prove that my skills can come in handy as I know how to deal with all kinds of people. My college course is partly situated on public speaking and also how to deal with law-breakers as it is a public services course. So I think that I am a good asset to be added onto the staff team. Looking over 2 months ago, my reputation used to be quite bad. But I've rethought about how a staff should act and I've changed my ways quite a lot, so I'm hoping it's enough to show that I would be a good addition to the team.

Thank you for reading ?

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support (Opinion Could Change)

Krieger, you are extremely active both in-game and in Teamspeak. You are not a minge anymore and have definitely matured since last time. I know you know the rules quite well and you are friendly to talk to. you would make a great addition to the staff team!!!

Good Luck!!!

Reactions: Krieger

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Active in-game
Active on TS3
Good, strong improvement from previous poor experiences
Approachable, cooperative

Good application, love the motivations and the irl connection (to your course); fingers crossed buddy!

Good luck!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active in-game
+Active in TS
+Friendly and mature
+Good rule Knowledge

I think you will be a great addition to the staff team, for the reasons stated above.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active in TS
+Lit af :cool:
+Really good rule knoledge

I rarely ever give a verdict but honestly Krieger i think you deserve a shot to join the staff team! Good luck!

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Neutral
+ Active in game & in TS
+ Currently a gamemaster expected to be mature & have good rules knowledge
+ Fairly good application

~ Not had too many interactions with personally

I don't believe I've interacted with you excessively, even on a 1:1 basis, I'll be keeping my eye out over coming days and perhaps updating my application, that being said this is a neutral solely because I do not have enough of an opinion on you to +Support // -Support your application, best of luck Krieger.

Last edited:

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support

+freindly

+mature

+good rule knowlage

+had good interactions with you, in rp

+nice aplication

good luck!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral/slight +support;
I know you're ISAF and I feel I'm going to have to be extra critical of you since I'm not only a staff member but also your Colonel.
You're quite an active, friendly and all around good person to be around and from when I've listened to you over comms during wars with your communication you can explain situations very well which would make me think you'd be able to communicate efficiently as a staff member. Furthermore you've corrected numerous members within Comms on the rules list. My only concern and I know I am nitpicking (I feel I have to) is that I've had to tell you along with a few of the other members of the regiment to cool it with the messing around and minging around the base which can give a bad picture of staff if they were found to be doing this (too much)

Hersh

Krieger

Dec 25, 2020
England
Neutral/slight +support;
I know you're ISAF and I feel I'm going to have to be extra critical of you since I'm not only a staff member but also your Colonel.
You're quite an active, friendly and all around good person to be around and from when I've listened to you over comms during wars with your communication you can explain situations very well which would make me think you'd be able to communicate efficiently as a staff member. Furthermore you've corrected numerous members within Comms on the rules list. My only concern and I know I am nitpicking (I feel I have to) is that I've had to tell you along with a few of the other members of the regiment to cool it with the messing around and minging around the base which can give a bad picture of staff if they were found to be doing this (too much)

Hersh
The last part is understandable. Since that the minging has cooled down and I've started getting the other members to calm down as well as I've seen how it's affecting other people.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Friendly & approachable
+Good rule knowledge

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

+Active in-game and TS3
+Friendly and helpful
+Good rule knowledge
+Ive known you for a while on the server, and I know you would be a great Mod

Good Luck!

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied
I am sure you are aware why, if not feel free to come find me on TS.
You can reapply in 2 weeks.​

Locked. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.