Krieger Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krieger

Dec 25, 2020
England
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Swat2Ghosty (now Krieger)
For how long have you played on CG MRP: over 1 month.
In what country are you located?: England.
Time zone: GMT.
In-game name and Previous Names: USSR = Kirill Khasan / Civilian = Krieger [Inside Edition].
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:568541759
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No. I made a previous Game Master application, but it was on the old forums and now inaccessible .
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 ban/warn for mrdm for 1 day. Cleared it up and shortened as it was justified.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
no.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have been on many military roleplay servers over the past 2 years, so I have quite a lot of knowledge of the of what is expected.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 4/5 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to be able to help out anyone who has issues with staff or the rules. I'm fair minded, so I know what punishment is sufficient for rule breakers. If anyone has problems and requests a sit, I can easily be there to support whoever has made the sit and help in any way I can. I just want to give back to the community and show that the staff put lots of effort into making the community a non-toxic, chill and great group to be a part of.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I know for a fact that I can help with people who have issues with rule breakers. I can take sits and calmly talk to all individuals involved in the reason for the sit. I can make respectful decisions without getting angry at minges and snapping. I think I'd be able to take their issues quite calmly and sort them out so the best outcome is made for all individuals and for the server itself. I can also help with dealing with more serious situations that may result in long-term bans, possibly even permanent ones where the issues are much more serious.
I believe that if I was accepted onto the staff team, I could prove that my skills can come in handy as I know how to deal with all kinds of people. My college course is partly situated on public speaking and also how to deal with law-breakers as it is a public services course. So I think that I am a good asset to be added onto the staff team.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral leaning towards +rep (After seeing shepards)
-Active In-Game
-Active In TS3
-Chill
-Gigachad as AG

-realizing now that yes you have constantly killed other AG to attempt for them not to get arrested
(you seem like a good guy but realizing now that you have in multiple instances killed other AG members [with the reason "treason"] to get them not arrest)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krieger

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I am
C o n f u s i o n
wdym
It's literally a verdict why are you confused LMAO
In terms of activity tbh, I'm on every day from like 1pm till 7pm, and from like 11pm-2am
Also don't mass reply just club them up into one post, makes less clutter for the staff team
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neutral leaning towards +Support
Hey, you're quite active in-game and definitely play a pivotal role in the USSR as a whole; you've been a solid candidate especially being promoted from Enlisted/NCO to SNCO after that app of yours; since you've moved to AG from KGB I had only heard good things about you...

However my personal experience with you since then has not been great. You and Vlad Kakaz have many-a-times shot each other/beg for death to avoid being arrested (link). You then tried to consume bleach and potassium cyanide and still managed to fail, twice (link) and then subsequently tried to kill yourself with the door, and get uncuffed instead; run on a mini rampage and kill 1 KGB and attempted to kill 2 others to avoid arrest (link)

As a result of these past experiences I am not willing to support your application to be a moderator at this time. Keep a clean, non-minge reputation for a week or two and my opinion may change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit:
Since this post Kiril has demonstrated willingness to change so I have made my verdict Neutral leaning to +support.

Last edited:

Clouds

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Interactions I had with you were great, you are very active IG and TS, you seem mature but I'm unsure of rule knowledge.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support
-Active in-game
-Never had any bad experiences with you

-Some things can be improved about your behavior

Krieger

Dec 25, 2020
England
1: didn't realise the verdict bit, but thank you for clearing it up
2: I have cleared that whole killing/rdm business up and have matured since then, and trying to find redemption from those occasions.
3: Responding to Clouds verdict, I have read over all the rules multiple times and have made sure I understand them thoroughly as situations have come up where I have had to go over them consistently to make sure whether a situation has been in the right and not broken a rule.
4: I do believe my behaviour can be improved, but then again everyone has room for improvement. I think that in terms of my maturity, I have grown up a bit since that whole rdm mess and prisoner killing situations. It make take a bit of convincing, but I believe when the time comes, I can prove that I have improved the way I look at things and made sure that I am able to hand situations accordingly

• Love
Reactions: Shepherd

xDraken

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-Support

Even tho i have never had bad interactions with you, after watching Sheperds videos i cannot give you my support.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Denied

For the following reasons you have too many RDM warnings and too bad of a reputation on the server at this time to become staff and after speaking with some other staff members they have gave me there input.

Please Improve you reputation before reapplying in 2 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.