Kristem's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristem Stirfry

Feb 16, 2022
Your in-game name: Kristem S Stirfry

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99506979

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159279687

Date of ban: 2/16/2002

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDM

Who banned you: Pan Police

Ban length?: 2 Weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Everything that happened was due to a misunderstanding. I have been informed on the rules as a Class-D and what is considered a legitimate reason to kill someone.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No

Why should you be unbanned: I always play on the server in my free time and have not been one to minge or break the rules. What happened was not out of intention to commit RDM and was a very unfortunate misunderstanding on my part. I will make sure to not allow this or anything similar to happen again. I very much enjoy the server and the community and would like to help it continue to grow.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have been informed on the rules of killing as a Class-D, which I had a misconception of. I now know what is allowed and what you are not to do, and will be sure to behave accordingly.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have been playing SCPRP for quite some time, and have not been able to find a server that I find as enjoyable as this one. The community is very respectful and helpful towards each other, and the server is designed very well. I don't think I will find a better experience anywhere else and would like to stay with this community as long as it is running. I apologize for my actions and will do anything needed to make up for them.

Last edited:

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Hi Kristem,

So you were reported for RDM however when I checked logs it showed you had killed 5-6 people most of these kills were against the same people.

The reason you had killed the D class was because they were taking the phone of you and not giving it back to which I deemed it to be a bit invalid to just go up and stab them for it.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Hi Kristem

As this is a SeriousRP server, serious RP is expected. Rather than killing a Class-D, roleplay it out. I've reduced the ban by one week, please take this time to better comprehend the rules and take precautions to not break rules in the future.

Kind Regards,
Flames​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.