Kronk Blacklist Amnesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronk

Jul 16, 2021
Your in-game name: Kronk, Ugo, Kegg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45645710
Your steam community link: Date of blacklist: 2021/08/11
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: Repeated connection using alt accounts after 2 day ban for self reporting racism, as well as publicly teasing it in discord general.
Please list any alt accounts: elfortfan68, mahoogled, mahoogler69, mincykel ardod, mahoogler1

Who blacklisted you? (if known): I remembered a month ago, but now I do not any more. Many staff were involved in all the crap I caused and it escalated to Head admin I believe.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I have not used any vpns to change my IP, only new accounts to evade bans. Once the blacklist was in place, connection using any method was impossible.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I know the rules, I want to play here. Despite my charater (Kronk) being annoying in nature, I will tame it down such that no member of the community feels harassed or annoyed. I want to participate in, and make the rp better if I can. So I can promise that I will do as much as I can to abide by the rules simply by desire to stay in the community, but also because I want the community to enjoy themselves too.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: I have been banned once for 24H for sit abusing I believe, Never kicked, Never Blacklisted, Warned a few times for this and that, like combat jumping and head glitching.

Why should you be unblacklisted: This one is a bit difficult to answer, because it implies that I would deserve to be unblacklisted. In my opinion, being removed from the blacklist would be a gift, and a gift that I don't necessarily believe that I am owed. I cause alot of hassle to the staff on the day of my ban, and it was all my doing. I cant say that I deserve to be unbanned because It would be hypocritical. However I can say that I had alot of friends, whom I cant speak for, but I believe would be happy to see Kronk again. Kronk wants to make the RP diverse, and contribute to peoples experiences in a positive but chaotic maner.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: This one is tough as well. I can say that I will certainly do my best to stay out of the way of admin, mods etc. I can't promise that I wont break any rules ever again, but if I do, it would be by accident. I will do as much as I can to avoid breaking the rules, and do as much as possible to avoid making other peoples RP bad.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I've made this post long enough as is, and the person reponsible for the final decision has probably already decided by the time they reach this section. All I can say is that I want to be back because I miss the community, the friends I had, the people I thought I didnt like. I miss it all. But over the course of the month following my first appeal, I realised that I also miss the friends that I could've made if I had been there... To those I annoyed, to the staff whos time I wasted, I'm sorry. I miss you all.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Accepted
Your original ban was 2 days, I think not only have you very much learnt the lesson that ban evasion will lead to much more trouble than it was worth, but however genuinely want to rejoin and play on the server: do keep in mind if you ban evade for any future ban you will be permanently blacklisted and your chance of appeal will be near 0.
Your alternate accounts, however, will remain permanently banned.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.