Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronk

Jul 16, 2021
Your in-game name: Kronk | Ugo | Kegg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45645710
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RollerSkateBoy13
Date of blacklist: 2021-08-11

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: MP disrespect, mass ban evading through alt accounts etc.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): The only method I used to ban evade was through shared libraries. Once my main account was blacklisted, I linked a new steam account to an unrelated steam library wich let me join the game. 20 minutes after joining, that account was black listed as well. I've attempted to rejoin after that, none even remotely successful.

Please list any alt accounts: Te3chno, Tyler68, Child on bike with weapon, Kristjian
Who blacklisted you? (if known): I think it was Bogdan.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
1.9 - Don’t be a bully
2.3 - Respect the chain of Command

as well as Ban evading time and time again, all in a row.

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Breaking the rules is one thing, but I have to say that the thing that I regret most in this is the disrespect MPs have suffered from me, as well as the disrespect Staff suffered from my decision to ignore the rules and ban evade 4+ times in a row. This resulted in wasting their times and disregarding their authority. To fix this, I intend to be respectful to the people in the server before anything else. Kronk is a character wich is uniquely unique. Good things come out of it, but bad things too. That is ok, but disrespecting anyone is inexcusable. To those who I harassed, and those that felt annoyed at my presence, and my behaviour. I am sorry.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Banned once (24h). For sit abusing. I have been warned for a few other things, mostly misunderstandings and other minor breaches of the rules like combat jumping and whatnot.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I think that answer will be different depending the person. I would like to be unbanned because I enjoy the community, and I love the friends I made. Those people might think that I should be unbanned because Kronk's presence in the RP scene is unique, and an odd bridge between nato and ussr. Those people have a connection to the character that they enjoy. However, some people will also rightly say that I should not be unbanned. Those people would be the ones on the receiving end of my abusive behaviour. Maj dukem, Cpt Sueshi and Col Rice Cooker might be able to elaborate on that since I was giving the both of them bad time. It is possible that they did not take it in a personal manner, but will probably agree with me when I say that it was just un pleasant for them.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can say that I would do as much as I can to preserve my spot on the server. I don't know if that means I will never break a rule again. I certainly don't intend to but sometimes accidents happen. The best I can do is try to behave in a way wich would help me avoid those mistakes in the first place.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This is certainly strange for me to write. There is no way to justify my actions. Therefor making a ban appeal seems rather arrogant. I wasnt reported. I reported myself, got banned on my own, then ban evaded until a 3 day ban turned permanent. I did it at the time because I thought that it would be a fitting end to Kronk. In reality RP is that, RP. The server has lore, and that lore is made up of many stories, and many people. After Kronks Permanent ban, I felt like the server would continue well. Some will miss me, some will be glad Kronk is gone. And to be honest, I think that is fine. I truly respect everyone in the community, including the people who I annoyed the most. And I think all of them deserve to enjoy the server. The chapter of Kronk in NATO was over, and it was certainly entertaining and different while it lasted. So I truly thought I deserved the ban, and I really thought I wouldnt write an appeal for it. But I am writing an appeal. I realised that I had actually lost the people who make up the community. This server was like a family, and within that family I had other families, like SAS, JAF and many other individuals across NATO and USSR. But I lost that now. And the thought that I most likely will not get to interact with everyone again is what made me cry a little bit. So there, I miss the community. I fucked up, and I lost something I didn't know I had. This is why I am writing a ban appeal for something I dont think I deserve to be unbanned for.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Denied

You're only appealing because you can't ban evade anymore. You can re-appeal in four weeks.

Reactions: Beskar
Status
Not open for further replies.