Status
Not open for further replies.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Steam ID: Will grab later
Discord name: Luke332
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 8 days as my V time right now.
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: THE BEST (EST)
Character name(s): Kufie "rogue" Kilack, "rogue"[1121], Jacob "fiddlesticks" bant (CI)
Civilian name: Jacob Kilack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- My mic is of good quality
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​
Ethics Committee Assistant (2)​
UNGOC LCPL​
IGNORE​
CI-B (5)​
Gensec Captain​
My time as an ECA was not "long" but i made it to a coordinator. What i did as an ECA was, sign documents, handle ethics complaints, do the task's that were assigned from my higher up's, and ensure the site was staying stable.​
UNGOC was something I was proud of, to finally be apart of something... Special. I didnt do much, but i did partake in RP every chance i got.​
I joined CI looking for a thrill and this is where i found it! It felt like something that was meant to be. Then i had some stuff come up in my life and left.​
Gensec captain was the start of my journey. It's where i learned and discovered the site. Where i learned about how things were truly ran, how smooth and rough things can be. I also learned how to be a leader.​
I was an ECA for a total of 2 months, and an ECA-C for a total of 3 months, and 5 months total.​
I was a LCP for 2 weeks (left due to personals reason)​
I have lost count of how many times ive been a CI beta​
My time as a Gensec captain is unknown, but the skills ive learned have not disappeared​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have a total of 2 warnings, from over a year ago.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for site advisor, because it has always been something that intrigues me. Something that is a proud title to have. When i joined the server that was my goal, and im still chasing it today. Along with that being said, I am applying because i know i have what it takes. To watch over full departments including department leaders, To correct and help. To be a building block that helps the site stand. I have those skills and abilities.​
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-
Leadership:
I am a known member of the foundation, Someone ive been told people look up to. We can take my time as a Gensec Captain into consideration, There would be days i wasn't on GSD Captain, and would be asked when i'm getting on. When i was a Captain, I had done a sweep so well, and led my Gensec so well, that SC came to talk to me. To say how well i did. How i have potential. How i can be something bigger if i put my mind to it.

Trust worthy
I am a very trust worthy person, Yes ive had my moments, and done my wrong. But i have made sure to correct it, and improve it. I am someone people can tell something to and they don't have to worry about it being found out, someone that people can trust not to backstab them. Someone people can look up to.

Dedication
My dedication to not only the foundation but to my job has been shown over the while ive been here. I mean hell, this is like the 5th SA application ive made. But besides that, lets take a look at my position in ethics. The reason i left the first time was, i got tired of the server quick. The 2nd time was to move onto more positions, see what and where i can get. Where i can improve, where i can be a role modle.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-
Site Administration are VERY busy people, their jobs include but are not limited to
GOI'S: SA Is responsible for contacting/reaching out to GOI's, such as UNGOC. If we look at SA and UNGOC, they arrange a meeting to discuses relations, new ideas, anything else that maybe they need to talk about.
AA: Advanced Armory is very important when fighting a containment breach, and SA are one of the few people who can authorize the use of it! Helping contain the Site, through our combative.
AOS: Arrest On Site is something SA uses alot, weather it be for a small crime, to mass murder (god issues yes but sometimes handled in RP). They are responsible for if they witnessed something providing detail to it, for the arresting officer.
Watching over departments: This is a big one. As SA you are going to have to watch over different departments, weather it be medical to Gensec to DEA. You must have a good report ready and must be watching that department. If you arent, alot could happen.
Being RP leaders: What is an RP leader? Alot of people think being an RP leader is just someone who gives you something to do, but its not. its creating special moments, where you can pretend to be doing something you would never do in real life. Weather it be a science experiment, or having medical clear a zombie infection! SA has to be one of the people to bring RP. It is very important to the site.​
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:​
Kufie got into work as any other normal day. He headed straight for the coffee machine to get something to drink, He talked to tony, they had a good conversation about who is gonna be the new SA. They both hoped it would be each other! That when Kufie heard on the announcment system

Announcement: "Kufie Kilack, make your way down to the Site Directors Office now."

Tony: "Good luck!"

Kufie: "Thanks!!"

*Kufie walks over to the CL4 and decides to knock on the door. Skyfire opens it.*

Skyfire: “Kufie, do you know why I called you in here?”

Kufie: “No, sir. I do not.”

Skyfire: “Please, no need to be formal.”

Kufie: “Okay, Skyfire.”

Skyfire: “So, let’s talk. You have been someone I’ve been keeping my eye on for quite some time. I’ve watched you grow in your place within ethics. But, I would like to offer you a way out. A Site administration position.”

Kufie: “Skyfire, you know I love my position's, but I will take it! I’m glad I was someone you kept an eye on, someone you wanted to be in SA. I will do you proud, for Site administration. And ethics.”

Skyfire: “Good”

*Puggo walks in*

Kufie: “Hello!”

Puggo: “what’s up, I see you and Skyfire are talking. What did you do”

Kufie “I-“

Skyfire: “Actually sir, he didn’t do anything. He just got accepted into site administration.”

Puggo: “Oh! So you’re finally leaving your CL3! *chuckles a bit* I’m just messing with you. Congratulations on your new position.”

Kufie: “Thank you, sir.”

Last edited:

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: @Luke332

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Kufie,

Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. After deliberation, Site Administration has deemed you not suitable for the position of Site Advisor at this time. Unfortunately, your application is to be denied.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at my email (@Skyfire1355).

You may reapply in two weeks.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.