Kw1ll's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): huskyboy9 (don't judge pls I made it when I was 9 :( )
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): apparently its broken but mine says "557", I believe I should have more than 50 hours in SCP RP though and played MRP for more than double that. Not too certain though because I don't usually keep track
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 LCPL John 'Kwill' Hegarty
Chaos name (include your rank): Nil
Civilian name: Nil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81832601
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Verbal warning when I went as 912 into D Block, the admin came up to me and just dragged me out of it and said "yeah no you're not allowed in there" and got that cleared up
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Not on Gmod, but I used to be a pretty avid minecraft player in my younger days and would play as part of a staff team quite a few times on there
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Depends on the schedule, but surely 6+. Currently don't have a job as I have plans for when I turn 18, and the only things that can make me not able to play are Muay Thai training and any holidays that I'm on.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I do like Civilgamers, I like the people in it and I like the server, I also recognize a few of the staff team from when I used to play MRP. I left MRP because I got bored of it due to its repetitive playstyle, I joined SCP-RP with similar expectations but I've now realized the amount of effort poured into it and how fun it actually can be, and that its a different experience every time you play. Plus I've been bribed with free VIP privilege's no cap
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be able to help with the smaller problems that admins might not have time for due to sits or other issues, I'm quite good at judging character and judging what to do with quick reaction times and not panicking when something bad happens, plus there is a shortage of moderators which I think I would be able to help out with due to my accessibility to be online. I do not think I would be special over other applicants, others have just as much if not more of a chance than I do, but if you want something to convince you to pick me then all I can vouch for is my honesty.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ long time player of the community
+ ex high rank on MRP( can be trusted with things)
+ good rule knowledge
+ ex staff experience

give the guy a shot

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
+ Support

- Mature
- Good Activity
- Good RP interactions
- Previous Staff Experience

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Neutral
- Haven't been able to interact
- Unsure about Maturity
- Application is a little on the shorter side.

Good luck Eitherway!

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral for the following reasons.
Unsure about activity.
Unsure about rule knowledge.
Application lacks detail.

Best of luck.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi Kw1ll,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.