HELD:
  • Site Director
HOLDING:
  • Executive Researcher
  • MTF E-11 SGT
  • DEA Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I have been a Senior Agent for about 1 week.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I’m applying for Special Agent because I have taken a serious interest in the DEA and the roleplay that involves it. The DEA has made diplomatic roleplay more viable, and I’ve already taken the opportunity to expand upon the new duties granted to the DEA. I’ve had a lot of fun as a Senior Agent, and I want to take it a step further.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
With the time I’ve spent in both Intel and DEA roles, I’m suitable for Special Agent because of the experience I have. In just the last few weeks that DEA has existed, I’ve taken initiative and dedicated myself to the Senior Agent position. Special Agent is a leadership position, and I believe I have the necessary leadership skills demanded of the position. I’ve conducted outreach with GOC, led other agents on various surface operations. I’ve helped to organize DEA teams during events, and I’ve taken the time to write reports and investigations. I’ve effectively balanced both the combative and roleplay elements of the Senior Agent role, which is also an important part of the Special Agent position.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
For the DEA, I’ve written 4 documents. 2 of them were mistakenly graded by an Executive Researcher, 1 was graded excellent.

A document is considered excellent when it has productive content, the document is detailed, formatted correctly, and is visually pleasing, often using images. It makes an effort to be an interesting and fruitful document to read, rather than just a wall of text. The document must have good grammar.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Special Agents are senior members of the DEA. They are responsible for organizing DEA Agents to complete given tasks and operations. Special Agents are charged with the approval or declining of MC&D permits, and the training of new DEA agents and operatives. They oversee operations and are the first members of DEA command. They answer to their respective Agency Managers and are additionally responsible with briefing their managers on matters pertaining to their respective agency.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[PERSONNEL FILE DEA-27B]
[BEGIN LOG]

Kyle Ringer was a former U.S. Marine Counterintelligence Agent. To support the expansion of the new Department of External Affairs, the Foundation drew names from a variety of military and federal intelligence and investigative entities. Kyle was one of these names. While this background is not of note within this file, Kyle’s adjustment to the position was considerably faster than other new Foundation recruits. The full extent of these implications are unknown, however it is considered likely that Kyle had been exposed to the anomalous prior to his recruitment.

Surveillance is advised.

Senior Agent Kyle Ringer is currently within good standing according to sources both within the department, and from other Internal sources. Yearly evaluations have proved hopeful.

VEzE1cr.png

Last edited:

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support
dedicated, has good roleplay, knows what is expected of him and is always professional

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support he's been doing amazing work making docs etc definitely deserves it.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Experienced, capable and dedicated, he is both active and dedicated to DEA, I am sure he will be successful if given the position.

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023

Application Accepted

Your application has been accepted by the External Affairs Directorate, contact Agency-manager-in-charge Slater for your training as Director "Walnut" and Deputy Director "Chan" are on leaves or reductions of absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.