Not open for further replies.

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): zero hero
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since February 13, 2022
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kylie “Loken” Ringer
Chaos name (include your rank): Iacton “Ringer” Qruze
Civilian name: Alexander Deacon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:571768
Discord ID: dontforgethawaii
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP US

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No, however I have no previous applications. I was made Game Master by SSL decision back when the US server first launched and was in need of competent GMs.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

Yes, I was a TGM for Civil Networks (then Civil Gamers) for a short time until I took a hiatus from the server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I usually put about 2-3 hours into the server each day.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I want to become Gamemaster to provide the server with fresh avenues for roleplay. While the current state of the server allows a sufficient amount of roleplay, Gamemasters have the ability to provide fresh and unique experiences for both new and veteran players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

My previous experience as GM shows that I am capable of positively contributing to the GM team. In the past, I have run my own minor events, in addition to assistance in many regular events. Additionally, I can effectively utilize PAC3 and my familiarity with the server’s GM tools will allow me to easily re-adjust to the position.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
  • A Terminal in Core Sector goes haywire, displaying strange images of unknown events which start to come true shortly after.
  • Local reality begins to show signs of collapse, it is up to E-11 to patch it up as Medical treats personnel afflicted with warp-spawned mutations.
  • An unidentified soldier wearing American WW2 gear appears in Pinewood. He is one of the first Chaos Insurgency members, ejected from his reality and thrown into ours.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

• A shard of The Broken God is rumored to be held at an abandoned hospital. A small Church of the Broken God contingent is already within, and attempting to recover it. It is up to Armed Strike Force Locust, consisting of Field Researchers and Combatives from Site-65 to contain it to ensure the Church does not use the artifact.

List an example mission for each of the following:
Note: These all relate to the previous map change event idea
O-1: Participate in an aerial assault from the roof, clear rooms top to bottom and recover the artifact.

A-1: Using the underground storm system, infiltrate the hospital and cause massive disruption and confusion among CotBG insurgents.

Nu-7: Protect the hospital from incoming CI and UNGOC threats. Act as a replenishing force for losses sustained within the hospital.

E-11: Breach the hospital and work with other teams to locate, recover, and contain the artifact. Rig it for extraction via helicopter and protect it closely.

CI: The CI have received intel that the “artifact” is actually a laptop which will attempt to fulfill any command entered into it in reality. Utilize this to destroy the Foundation and reset reality to The Engineer’s desire.

UNGOC: GOC strike teams are to strike the hospital and destroy the artifact at all costs. Due to high civilian concentration in the AO, use of heavy ordinance and air support is prohibited.

Foundation Staff: Researchers should attach to E-11 operatives, while Medical staff support Nu-7. Since entry teams have no intel on what they’re looking for, it is vital that these Foundation Staff teams assist in locating and identifying the artifact using clues around the hospital.

Last edited:

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

+Active
+Mature

- Overall Short Application
(Recommend going in depth more with why you want to be a game master and what you can provide, and going more in depth with your events as well adding pictures would help)

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Active
Creative person

This idea is a little not detailed enough for your application for the position itself

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Zero Hero

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

After reviewing your application I have decided to accept this application.

Please contact my supervisor @Jackmaze or me to proceed with your next step

Kind regards,
Event Lead Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.