Kyzent's Farewell

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
As you may know, I'm blacklisted from the community due to the recent complaint that was made against me, despite the damage I caused to people that were affected by this, I want to thank those who gave me the opportunity to prove myself back to the staff team and improve MRP as it was my main goal achievement, some of you all were amazing to me and I cannot let that go without notice so thank you.

I had an amazing experience since when I joined the community and I hate to leave on bad terms but it is what it is, I'm still around on Discord if you added me as a friend.

'Kyzent'#0001

Last edited:

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
I am genuinely so sad to see how this turned out. You have been an outstanding member of this community for a long time now, and your major contributions to MRP will not be forgotten. I'm sure we will all miss your presence on the network everyday. You've been a good friend of mine for several years and we'll keep in contact regardless of the situation.

Thank you for everything you have done
Best of luck, Kyzent.

Rostam :)
27D4AA96-B0A1-40D2-9380-0D2651CFB8F2.jpg

Last edited:

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Dear Kyzent,

It's with a heavy heart that I write this to bid you farewell. The news of your departure from the Civil Networks Military Roleplay community and your blacklisting came as a surprise and saddens me deeply. As your friend, I can only imagine the mix of emotions you must be experiencing right now.

Throughout our time together in the community, you served as a superadmin and contributed greatly to the roleplay experience for all the members. Your dedication and passion for creating a vibrant and engaging environment were evident in your actions and interactions. It's disheartening to hear that circumstances have led to your departure.

Though I may not have all the details surrounding the situation, I want you to know that I value our friendship immensely. The memories we've shared, the adventures we embarked upon, and the laughter we've had together are moments that I will cherish forever.

However, it's important for me to express that I believe it's crucial to reflect on our actions and take responsibility for any mistakes we may have made. It's essential to learn from this experience and grow as an individual. It's through self-reflection and personal growth that we become better versions of ourselves.

Thank you for the incredible moments we've shared, the laughter we've shared, and the friendship we've built. You will always hold a special place in my heart, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,
Kvarkar

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
1686428678193.png
Dear Kyzent,

It's with a heavy heart that I write this to bid you farewell. The news of your departure from the Civil Networks Military Roleplay community and your blacklisting came as a surprise and saddens me deeply. As your friend, I can only imagine the mix of emotions you must be experiencing right now.

Throughout our time together in the community, you served as a superadmin and contributed greatly to the roleplay experience for all the members. Your dedication and passion for creating a vibrant and engaging environment were evident in your actions and interactions. It's disheartening to hear that circumstances have led to your departure.

Though I may not have all the details surrounding the situation, I want you to know that I value our friendship immensely. The memories we've shared, the adventures we embarked upon, and the laughter we've had together are moments that I will cherish forever.

However, it's important for me to express that I believe it's crucial to reflect on our actions and take responsibility for any mistakes we may have made. It's essential to learn from this experience and grow as an individual. It's through self-reflection and personal growth that we become better versions of ourselves.

Thank you for the incredible moments we've shared, the laughter we've shared, and the friendship we've built. You will always hold a special place in my heart, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,
Kvarkar

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
I know i dont play anymore but i know you will be missed @'Kyzent . it was great knowing you and i hope to see you again one day.
Good luck with whatever you do now
-Dor

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
dear kyzent i remember you replying on one of my old complaints lmao you were cool and a good admin hope you have a good life O7

Michael Walker

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 13, 2022
Kyzent my friend , you taught me many things on MRP . It is a realy surprising how it ended up . I wish you all the best