Civilian name: Jackson Manson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-Security Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security? I have been playing nothing but GENSEC since I started the server I worked with both of the last two chiefs as a captain. I held a perfect activity and standing during Anakin groundrunner time as chief and have always given the most to improve GENSEC and the documentation within GENSEC. I have helped work on most of the documents currently used on-site and I believe I have the experience and drive necessary to become chief.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: My constant efforts to improve GENSEC whether it be documentation or how we manage GENSEC on site prove my drive to improve the general security department. In terms of my experience, my time working with both the previous chiefs, all of the documentation I wrote and my department standing proves my experience and the time I have put into improving both myself and the site
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

1. Oversee and maintain all of GENSEC whether that be personal, Documentation, or otherwise
2. be responsible for any mistakes made by the department and take action to correct them
3. have the final say on all matters about security unless overruled by a level 5 or higher

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jason Manson was a member of the United States army, running numerous operations in within the middle east. during these operations his low casualty count got him recommended for Special Forces. After exceling in the Ranger and Special Forces qualification Jason Manson joined the Green Berets. A few months later he was reached out by [Redacted] who offered him a job at the Foundation. He joined the Foundation as a Security Cadet, after climbing the ranks he reached the rank of Security Captain. after a lot of time and dedication to improving the site, he rose to the ranks of senior captain. he worked closely with previous chiefs missing his chances to become a chief himself finally he gets his chance to become a security chief and submits an application.

spoofyyogurt

Apr 23, 2022
+Support
+Active
+all positive interactions
+very good leadership
+very good in management

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Jason Manson (Computer)
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

Unfortunately, despite your qualifications, we have decided to go with a better candidate at this time. You may reapply again in 2 weeks if a spot is open as it is now full.​

Status
Not open for further replies.