Lafleur's Moderator Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ti_lou__
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): It says 35 hours though I have more than 168 hours of playtime
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Maxime "Ghost" Lafleur
Chaos name (include your rank): Evil "Lafleur"
Civilian name: Timothé
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98203927
Discord ID (name#0000): Ti_Lou__#7336
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warn for RDM, I killed a D-Class that had killed me just before, voiding NLR
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have staff experience on Garry's Mod, but not on Civilnetworks
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Generally from 4h30 EST to 10h00 EST, but the hours may vary from the day of the week or if I have something planned outside of Garry's Mod
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I wanna become a Moderator on SCP-RP because I really enjoy playing on the server, it's the best one I have been on since I started playing Garry's Mod. I wanna be able to help during hours when staff is less active. Sometimes, getting a staff member to take your sit can take several minutes and I wanna be able to help and reduce this time when I am on. I wanna be able to prove myself as someone you can thrust to have responsibilities and do the right choice. I also wanna join the staff team to be able to deal with minges who join the server and start screaming slurs faster than the usual, because sometimes, it can take a few minutes before they are teleported in a staff room and the players can start to play again peacefully.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel like my past experience as a Gmod moderator and the fact that I am able to take important decisions when needed makes me a good candidate. My past experience as a staff and a player gives me a good reference as to how to handle a certain situation or which punishment to give to someone. I am someone who is patient and calm when it comes to helping and explaining to others their mistakes and how to improve. I am able to be on for multiple hours per day and I am motivated to help the server grow with a good community.

Raaqzy

Mar 7, 2023
+support

He's active, super friendly and he got some experience, i think he deserve a chance

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Lafleur,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.