Lag

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
Everyone on the U.S. server can agree to one thing, the lag is awful. I can't believe that it has gotten this bad without any fix. It has even become a running joke where everyone says, "There is no lag on civil networks" during major lag spikes. I know people on the server who literally taking breaks mid-game due to how bad the lag is, making the game un-enjoyable and frustrating. Its even worse if you are something like Nu-7, where it can become impossible to engage in combat normally. It is so demotivating to see your enemy at a distance rubber banding, and not being able to hit them. Something needs to be done, or i believe more and more people will start leaving. Its even more demoralizing seeing our damn community leader, Cloak, leave with 0 warning or explanation when this shit starts happening on the day the server crashes multiple times. I'm not saying that's why he left, because I've heard other reasons, but that is very suspicious. It feels like it has been like that for a while, but has gotten even worse since we switched server hosts to the U.K. one. I'm not sure what happened or what is going on, but me and everyone else on this server who has put hundreds of hours doesn't deserve playing on a server that feels like it's being DDosed at all times throughout the day. Cmon

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Mirai (未来)

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
+Support this is a real problem gets really frustrating to play after a while

Last edited:

Author

Jun 8, 2022
Massive Fucking W. the Lag on this suppose "top of the line" server is absolutely horrendous. I honestly expected much for from this upgrade.

Reactions: "Peebus"

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Y'all are not considering the fact that GMod is quite old. The lag would also be a lot better if the server wouldn't have the upgrades it has now :D

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Do you not read changelogs? They have attempted to bring lag down with a ton of different patches & fixes and as Renolk said Gmod is quite old, there is only so much that can be done.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
there is no lag on cn us scrp

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Everyone on the U.S. server can agree to one thing, the lag is awful. I can't believe that it has gotten this bad without any fix. It has even become a running joke where everyone says, "There is no lag on civil networks" during major lag spikes. I know people on the server who literally taking breaks mid-game due to how bad the lag is, making the game un-enjoyable and frustrating. Its even worse if you are something like Nu-7, where it can become impossible to engage in combat normally. It is so demotivating to see your enemy at a distance rubber banding, and not being able to hit them. Something needs to be done, or i believe more and more people will start leaving. Its even more demoralizing seeing our damn community leader, Cloak, leave with 0 warning or explanation when this shit starts happening on the day the server crashes multiple times. I'm not saying that's why he left, because I've heard other reasons, but that is very suspicious. It feels like it has been like that for a while, but has gotten even worse since we switched server hosts to the U.K. one. I'm not sure what happened or what is going on, but me and everyone else on this server who has put hundreds of hours doesn't deserve playing on a server that feels like it's being DDosed at all times throughout the day. Cmon
move to mrp then

no lag on mrp

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
garrysmod players when the 20 year old engine doesn't effortlessly manage 50,000 plugins and 128 lots of playerdata at 165fps @ 4k resolution

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Lag? I was laggy once. They locked me in a server, a Civilnetworks Server, a Civilnetworks Server with delays. And delays? I hate delays, they make me lag.

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022
Lag? I was laggy once. They locked me in a server, a Civilnetworks Server, a Civilnetworks Server with delays. And delays? I hate delays, they make me lag.
no way.

Nix my favorite NCO!!! epic LT ngl guys great NCO should be promoted honestly.