For how long have you played on CN SCP: Feb 2023
In what country are you located?: usa
Time zone: pst
Character name(s): lakot
Civilian name: lakot
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 32, 197 https://prnt.sc/LI_C57SWc836
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, however they are all expired.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I feel that I am suitable for SCP-22415 as I have experience roleplaying as SCPs.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 should be attempting to help people with morally good reasons and people in general, except D-Class personnel.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I should aid the researchers in running away from the fight and steer away from the active combat situation as it might be perceived as me picking sides, and the researchers are not attacking anybody and rather trying to save themselves.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No, I should not repel 076 as this would cause him to notice and attack the researcher behind him.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would ignore them as 22415 cannot help D-Class.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Denied

Greetings @lakot ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After careful consideration, I have decided that this application is to be denied.
The reason why I denied you is that you have put almost no affort into your application it seems, it also seems rushed.

Note: I would like to thank you for waiting & also apologize for your application taking to long to recive a verdict.

You may re-apply in 1 day.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Kind regards,
-Blue​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: emilsnat
Status
Not open for further replies.