Developer
Programming Team
Feb 9, 2023
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119161861

2. In game name: lakot

3. Do you have any bans? No

4. Do you have a mic? Yes

5. Is this your first application? Yes

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? 200 hours at the minimum.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
I would put them under gunpoint and order them to cooperate, if they refused and were not actively attacking officers I would stun them and then take them into custody. If they were breaking FearRP I might also make a report with staff.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
If I saw an officer die, I would immediately chase after whoever attacked the officer and attempt to capture or kill them. If the suspect were still an active threat, I would shoot them. If they were not an active threat, I would attempt to capture them and arrest them using either FearRP or a stungun.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
I would first organize a raiding party, designating everybody positions and duties, such as persons responsible for deploying shields, grenades and breachers. I would then give everybody a run down on the base style and how to avoid dying sooner rather than later, and then execute the raid swiftly with as much surprise as possible to avoid getting killed instantly.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
I would put the suspect under gunpoint and order them to a wall, if they refused I would stun gun them and arrest them peacefully. If at any point the suspect pulls out a weapon or attacked me, I would shoot them.

Do you meet the following criteria? Yes.
- Ability to stay calm
- Polite yet forceful
- Effective coordination
- Excellent marksmanship
-Great role-play ability

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful: 8.5
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 7.5
- Role-Play Ability: 8.5

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello lakot!

Due to the early launch of the Server and the current limited amount of slots left to join CGSF (3), I will have to deny this application due to it simply being too early for people to go for CGSF even with past experience. You may reapply on Friday the 18th.

In that time you can prove yourself on the PD side and show yourself out there!

With Kind Regards
Erik Glover

(Whichever Staff rank please lock this)

Status
Not open for further replies.