List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
UNGOC CPL (Holding)
GENSEC Captain (Holding)
E-11 LCPL (Resigned)
Nu-7 LT (Resigned)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1680277900662.png
The latest RDM was when playing D-class and another d-class picked up my card after I dropped it resulting in me getting angry and killing them.
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-
In order to one day hold the position of Director of Medicine, I'm applying for the Consultant position. I think that many other Cl4 positions, like site management, can be attained by starting out as a consultant. Additionally, I have a strong enthusiasm for mentoring and assisting new medical trainees. As a consultant, I would have the chance to aid in the training of aspiring medical workers by offering advice, mentorship, and practical experience.
I am especially interested in this position for a number of reasons, one of which is the fact that there are frequently no consultants available to train new trainees for a medical license when I'm usually on.
Overall, I think that being a consultant is a demanding and gratifying job with lots of room for professional development. I'm thrilled about the possibility of making a contribution to medicine in this role, and I'm determined to put in endless effort to meet my objectives and give every patient the best treatment possible.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I think my work in Cl4 positions has adequately equipped me for a consultant position. Professionalism and meticulousness are essential in such a work setting, and these abilities will undoubtedly transfer to the medical field. In addition, my experience in the medical field will help better secure this position.
Overall, I think that my professionalism, attention to detail, ability to work well with others, and experience in the medical field make me a strong candidate for consultant.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- EST (Electro Shock Therapy)
1. Ask the patient for consent
2. Ask if they've been revived in this lifetime
3. Tell the patient to turn around and face the wall
4. Tell the patient to not go to the light
5. Throw the harpoon
6. Defib them until they're up
7. Finish patching up the patient

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

-Medical consultants help implement new rules and try to assist with the effectiveness of healthcare provided. They assist with the training and management of trainees. And they also help enforce the rules and regulations within the medical department.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore:
Squirrelly was regarded as one of the most successful medical consultants in the industry in the field of healthcare. Squirrelly decided to seek a career in medicine because he had always been fascinated by the human body and its complex mechanisms. He spent many years practising medicine before realising that a medical consultant was his true vocation.
Squirrelly's main duty was to assist in the implementation of new policies and procedures within the medical division, making sure that all medical personnel were giving patients the best treatment possible. He was renowned for his meticulousness and his capacity to spot potential problem areas. Squirrelly collaborated closely with department heads and administrators to create new policies and practises that would improve patient treatment.
Squirrelly's job included managing and assisting with the training of students. He thought it was crucial to equip new healthcare professionals with the abilities and information required for success. He was a kind and understanding mentor who took the time to address concerns and offer advice to those just beginning their jobs in medicine.
Squirrelly's duties also included upholding the medical department's norms and regulations. He was a stickler for regulations and insisted that healthcare practitioners uphold the highest levels of expertise and morality. Squirrelly worked tirelessly to make sure that all medical professionals followed the law and gave patients the best treatment possible. He was not afraid to speak up when he noticed something that was wrong.
Squirrelly gained recognition as a medical consultant over time, earning a reputation for his knowledge, demeanor, and commitment to patient care. He kept up his tireless efforts to boost the efficiency of healthcare delivery and make sure patients got the best treatment possible. For many years to come, his legacy in the medical field would be felt, and his influence on the sector would never be ignored.

Storyline:
Squirrelly was a highly qualified medical consultant who had spent his career working for different hospitals and institutions. But he was always on the watch for fresh and intriguing chances that would give him the chance to apply his knowledge to people in novel ways.

One day, Squirrelly received an offer that he simply could not refuse. The SCP Foundation, a secretive organization that dealt with paranormal and supernatural phenomena, was looking for a medical consultant to join their team. Squirrelly was intrigued and excited by the prospect of working with such an organization, and he accepted the offer without hesitation.

As a medical consultant for the SCP Foundation, Squirrelly's responsibilities were quite different from his previous roles. He was tasked with ensuring that all SCP personnel were physically and mentally fit for duty, monitoring the health of SCP objects and conducting medical examinations of SCP staff after they had been exposed to anomalous effects.

Squirrelly soon realised that there were difficulties in working for the SCP Foundation. He had to quickly adjust to new circumstances and procedures because the anomalies he came across on a daily basis were frequently bizarre and dangerous.

Despite these difficulties, Squirrelly soon distinguished himself as a crucial member of the SCP Foundation staff. He was highly respected for his knowledge and skill and was renowned for his ability to maintain composure under pressure, even in the most hazardous circumstances.

Over time, Squirrelly became deeply involved in the SCP Foundation's mission to secure, contain and protect anomalous objects and entities. He worked tirelessly to ensure that all personnel under his care were healthy and safe, and he was instrumental in developing new medical procedures and protocols that helped keep SCP staff and objects secure.

Squirrelly rose to prominence within the SCP Foundation over the years. He was renowned for his unflinching commitment to the organisation's goals, his empathy for those who were impacted by anomalous effects, and his tireless efforts to enhance the health and safety of SCP personnel and objects.

Squirrelly's contributions enabled the SCP Foundation to carry on with the utmost efficiency, and his memory there will be that of a gifted and devoted medical consultant. He would be revered as a true SCP Foundation legend forever, and his impact would last for a very long time.

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
Despite not having spoken much, I believe Squirrely is a great guy who has the maturity and experience necessary to become a successful medical consultant, given his understanding of the role and his experience in the medical field.

Reactions: SquirrellyJr

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Support Very Active

+/- Nuetral not sure how much I've seen you on Medical

best of luck Squirrelly!

Last edited:

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Good Afternoon Squirrelly,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, Your application for medical consultant has been Denied. Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

Kind Regards,
Derek White

Status
Not open for further replies.