Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
-SquirrellyJr
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
-3 Days 16 Hours (VTime is bugged I've put more than 6 Days)
However I Joined around December 22nd

In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 SPC Maxwell Tanka
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Mike Tanka
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:444822067
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-2x Mic Spam and 1x RDM. This was within my first day of playtime and I was very new to the server.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes, I was a GM/Moderator in SCP Secret Lab.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I played on a 1980's Mafia RP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 1-2 Hours
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I have a passion for gaming and enjoy creating immersive experiences for others. As a Gamemaster, I would have the opportunity to use my creativity and problem-solving skills to create unique and challenging scenarios for players. I am familiar with SCP and I believe that my attention to detail, teamwork, and communication skills make me an ideal fit for this role. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the gaming community and provide players with unforgettable experiences.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that my unique combination of experience and skills makes me a strong candidate for the Gamemaster position on the server. With my previous experience as a moderator and Gamemaster on another server, I have a solid understanding of the technical and interpersonal aspects of the role. I have honed my problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills, which will allow me to effectively handle complex scenarios and conflicts.

Additionally, I am dedicated to providing players with the best possible gaming experience. I am active and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that everyone is having a great time. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and inclusive environment, and I am committed to fostering a community that is respectful and welcoming to all players.

In short, I am confident that my experience and skills make me an ideal candidate for the Gamemaster position on your server. I would be honored to bring my passion and expertise to your community and help create amazing gaming experiences for players.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

The event idea of SCP-343, also known as "God", visiting the facility presents an interesting scenario for the world of SCP Foundation. The character's arrival would bring a sense of wonder and excitement to the staff, as they witness "God" performing divine acts such as granting minor wishes, blessing people, and cleansing souls. The glowing figure, rather than an actual person, would help to maintain the neutrality of the character and prevent any religious biases or assumptions.

To make the event more engaging, various activities could be organized around SCP-343's visits, such as a "Blessing Ceremony" where staff members can receive blessings from "God", or a "Wish Granting Session" where individuals can express their wishes and see if they are granted by SCP-343. There could also be a spiritual healing session for individuals who have been traumatized by their encounters with SCP entities, where SCP-343 would cleanse their souls and bring them peace.

Some Ideas include:
  1. Q&A sessions: Staff members could have the opportunity to ask questions about spirituality, morality, and other philosophical topics and receive answers from SCP-343.
  2. Divine interventions: SCP-343 could perform small miracles or perform other divine acts that help to alleviate the challenges faced by the staff. This could include healing the sick, fixing broken equipment, or offering guidance and support in difficult situations.
  3. Meditative experiences: The facility could provide a designated meditation room where staff members can meditate and reflect upon their experiences with SCP-343. This could be accompanied by soothing music, guided meditation sessions, and other sensory elements to create a peaceful and calming atmosphere.
  4. Artistic expressions: The event could encourage staff members to express their experiences with SCP-343 through artistic means, such as poetry, painting, or music. This could be displayed in a special exhibition area within the facility, creating a space for the staff to reflect upon their experiences and share them with others.
Additionally, the event could be used to raise awareness about the importance of self-care, mindfulness, and spirituality in the often-stressful work environment of the SCP Foundation. This could include workshops and lectures on mindfulness practices, stress management, and other related topics, providing staff members with tools and resources to help them better cope with the challenges they face on a daily basis.

The arrival of the Engineer, a shadowy figure who preaches about the evil nature of the SCP Foundation, could create an interesting and challenging scenario for the Chaos Insurgency. The character could bring a sense of uncertainty and tension, as the CI members are forced to question their loyalties and beliefs.

To further expand upon this idea, the Engineer could engage in the following activities:

1. Recruitment: The Engineer could attempt to recruit members of the CI, seeking to build a force that will overthrow the SCP Foundation and establish a new world order. This could involve persuasive speeches, private meetings, and other forms of persuasion, as the Engineer tries to sway members of the CI to their cause.
  2. Sabotage: The Engineer could attempt to sabotage the operations of the SCP Foundation, seeking to undermine their power and resources. This could involve planting false information, sabotaging facilities, and other forms of covert operations.
  3. Propaganda: The Engineer could spread propaganda and misinformation about the SCP Foundation, seeking to discredit their actions and undermine public support. This could involve creating false documents, fabricating stories, and using other forms of media to spread their message.
To make the event more engaging, the CI base could be decorated to reflect the tension and uncertainty caused by the Engineer's arrival, with dim lighting, moody music, and other sensory elements that contribute to the atmosphere. Additionally, there could be interactive elements, such as interactive propaganda posters, recruiting posters, and other elements that allow players to experience the Engineer's message first hand.

SCP-131-A and SCP-131-B have breached containment are trying to flee the town of pinewood. The Job of Nu-7 is to capture them before all the civilians take notice. The SCP's will start on-site and attempt to escape the town. The job of Nu-7 and E-11 is to find proper containment procedures and capture them. This task will not be easy as they are often mischievous and can play pranks on the foundation staff halting their progression. This event will last until they're either contained or have succeeded in their escape.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Title: The Church of the Dead God

Objective: Players must escape from the dimension inhabited by followers of the dead god and return to the church.

Gameplay:

1. Players start by entering a church in the Pinewood Plains world.
  2. Once inside, they are teleported to a dimension made up of robotics parts and inhabited by followers of the dead god.
  3. The dimension is filled with obstacles, traps, and enemies that players must navigate through to escape.
  4. The followers of the dead god will try to prevent players from escaping and will actively pursue them.
  5. Players must work together to find a way back to the church, solving puzzles and overcoming challenges along the way.
  6. Once they reach the church, they must enter and complete the event successfully.
Variations:

1. Increase the difficulty by adding more enemies and obstacles to the dimension.
  2. Have players escape under a time limit to add an element of urgency.
  3. Randomize the layout of the dimension to keep players on their toes.
This event requires multiple GMs to execute, as each GM can take control of a follower of the dead god and actively move obstacles. It also requires several hours to build the map and set up the traps and puzzles.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Title: Forged Ethics

Objective: The O-1 team must find out who has been forging the ethics members' signatures and bring them to justice.

Gameplay:

1. O-1 start at the headquarters where the false documents have been discovered.
  2. The GMs provide various clues as to the forger's whereabouts, such as locations of recent sightings, security footage(Medal Clips), and testimonials from witnesses(Other GMs).
  3. O-1 must use their detective skills to gather and analyze these clues, as well as any other evidence they can find, to determine the identity of the forger.
  4. Once they have enough information, they must locate and apprehend the forger.
  5. The forger may attempt to flee or resist arrest, so players must be prepared to use force if necessary.
  6. Once the forger is captured, they must be taken back to headquarters for questioning and processing.
Variations:

1. Add additional suspects to the mix, making it more difficult to determine the identity of the forger.
  2. Have the forger plant false clues to throw off the O-1 team and complicate the investigation.
  3. Make the forger a decoy, with the real mastermind behind the forgeries hiding in the shadows.
This event requires careful planning and coordination between the GMs and players.
A-1:
Title: Shadow of the Mole

Objective: A-1 must uncover and neutralize a mole within the Foundation who has discovered the identity of one of the Overseers, before they can carry out their plan to reveal the information to the public and jeopardize the safety of the O5 council.

Gameplay:

1. A-1 and starts at the headquarters where the mole has been discovered.
  2. The GMs provide various cryptic messages and riddles that hint at the mole's identity and motives.
  3. Players must use their deductive and analytical skills to decode the messages and piece together the puzzle of the mole's identity.
  4. Once they have enough information, they must move stealthily to locate and neutralize the mole before they can carry out their plan.
  5. The mole may have accomplices the area, so players must be prepared to face challenges and obstacles along the way.
  6. Once the mole has been neutralized, players must retrieve any evidence or information that could compromise the Foundation's security and return to headquarters for debrief and analysis.
Variations:

1. Add a time limit to the event, increasing the urgency and tension.
  2. Make the mole's identity and motive open to interpretation, allowing for multiple possible outcomes and players to make their own decisions.
  3. Allow players to interrogate or communicate with the mole, adding a role-playing element to the event.
This event requires problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and stealth.
Nu-7:
Title: Containing the Surface Anomaly

Objective: Nu-7 team must contain a massive surface anomaly before it causes harm to civilians or spreads beyond its current location.

Gameplay:

1. Nu-7 starts at surface gate
  2. The GMs describe the nature of the anomaly and its current state, such as its size, behavior, and potential dangers.
  3. Players must assess the situation and determine the best course of action for containment.
  4. They must use their equipment and resources to secure the area and prevent civilians from coming into contact with the anomaly.
  5. If necessary, they must subdue or neutralize any hostile entities that emerge from the anomaly or pose a threat to containment.
  6. Once the area is secured, players must install or deploy containment measures to ensure the anomaly is contained for the long-term.
  7. If there are any casualties or significant damage, players must also provide medical assistance and secure any remaining evidence for analysis.
Variations:

1. Increase the size or intensity of the anomaly, making it more challenging to contain.
  2. Introduce environmental hazards or obstacles, such as weather conditions or limited resources, that make the containment mission more difficult.
  3. Make the anomaly unpredictable or unstable, requiring players to make quick decisions and react to changing conditions.
This event requires quick thinking, teamwork, and adaptability.
E-11:
Title: The New SCP Threat

Objective: E-11 must find and implement proper containment procedures for a new SCP that has entered the facility, in order to neutralize the threat and maintain the safety of personnel and other SCP entities.

Gameplay:

1. E-11 is given the location where the new SCP was discovered.
  2. The GMs describe the appearance, behavior, and abilities of the SCP.
  3. Players must use their knowledge of previous SCP entities and their containment procedures to determine the best approach for containing the new SCP.
  4. They must collect information and data on the SCP, such as its size, strength, and potential weaknesses, by observing its behavior and running tests (Researchers will be necessary).
  5. Based on the information gathered, players must then determine and execute the best containment procedures, such as installing or upgrading containment chambers (another GM will be a construction worker who does this) or utilizing weapons or neutralization agents.
  6. The SCP may also exhibit unexpected or dangerous behavior, requiring players to make quick decisions and adjust their containment procedures accordingly.
  7. Once the SCP is successfully contained, players must secure the area and document their findings for future reference.
Variations:

1. The GM controlling the SCP is unpredictable or evasive, requiring players to use their problem-solving and critical thinking skills to capture or neutralize it.
  2. Introduce conflicting objectives or sabotage attempts by rival organizations or rogue personnel, adding a layer of complexity to the event.
  3. Allow players to customize their containment procedures and choose the approach that best suits their skills and strengths.
This event requires collaboration, creativity, and resourcefulness.
CI:

Title: The Persistent Recruit

Objective: The CI must evaluate the suitability of a new recruit who is determined to join the organization, and determine whether to accept or deny their request for membership.

Gameplay:

1. CI personnel are notified that someone is at the front gates of the base.
  2. A mysterious individual approaches the gates and requests to be recruited into the CI.
  3. Players must decide whether to accept or deny the recruit's request, based on their instincts and knowledge of CI protocol.
  4. If the recruit is denied, they will walk away and reappear later in the base, asking to be recruited again. This cycle will continue until the recruit is accepted or the event ends.
  5. If the recruit is accepted, they will go about doing CI activities, such as gathering information, performing missions, and assisting other CI members.
  6. The recruit may prove to be useful, harmful, or somewhere in between. It's up to the CI to determine the recruit's true intentions and how best to handle the situation.
Variations:

1. Make the recruit unpredictable or unstable, requiring players to remain alert and vigilant in their interactions with them.
  2. Introduce conflicting objectives or sabotage attempts by rival organizations or rogue personnel(Other GMs), adding a layer of complexity to the event.
This event requires cooperation, observation, and decision-making.
Foundation Staff:
Title: The Star Chef

Objective: The foundation personnel must contain and study SCP 5031, an extraterrestrial being with a love for cooking, and determine its intentions and capabilities.

Gameplay:

1. Foundation personnel encounter SCP 5031 in the facility.
  2. SCP 5031 is initially hostile, causing chaos and destruction in the facility.
  3. Site Staff must work together to calm down SCP 5031 and find out what it wants.
  4. As they interact with SCP 5031, they discover that it has a passion for cooking and a desire to create culinary masterpieces.
  5. Players must work with SCP 5031 to create delicious meals, learning about its abilities and preferences in the process.
  6. Players must also find out more about SCP 5031's origins and motives, as well as determine whether it poses a threat to the foundation or not.
Variations:

1. Introduce rival organizations or rogue personnel who are seeking to obtain SCP 5031 for their own purposes, adding a layer of conflict to the event.(This will be other GM's trying to steal it)
  2. Make the culinary creations of SCP 5031 have strange or anomalous properties, requiring players to determine how to handle them safely.(For example have it laced with 2295 samples or decaying matter)
  3. Allow players to customize their approach to SCP 5031, choosing whether to approach it with kindness, caution, or aggression.
This event requires teamwork, creativity, and communication.

Last edited:

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
-Support
Hello Sir, I will be giving you a -support today for the following reasons: Not really unique event ideas, short responses and seems to have minimal effort, not much playtime when it comes to roleplay experience.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+ Interactions
+ Active
+ Creative

- Application Needs Work
(proper formatting, hard to read, does not expand on ideas)

Overall I’m leaving a + Support because of my interactions and personal experience but make sure to put effort into application as it reflects on yourself.

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
-Support
Hello Sir, I will be giving you a -support today for the following reasons: Not really unique event ideas, short responses and seems to have minimal effort, not much playtime when it comes to roleplay experience.
Thanks for your criticism. I have lots of ideas for events but I don't really know how to put it on paper. I am hoping that by becoming a GM I have a chance to increase RP experience. I can refine and edit my application to expand further upon my ideas.

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+ Support
+ Interactions
+ Active
+ Creative

- Application Needs Work

Overall I’m leaving a + Support because of my interactions and personal experience but make sure to put effort into application as it reflects on yourself.
I will rewrite it to further expand my ideas. Thanks for the +Support

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
-Support
I have rewrote it to include much much more detail.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
updated from -Support to +Support
-much better application
-better responses
-understandable

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+ Interactions
+ Active
+ Creative

- Application Needs Work

Overall I’m leaving a + Support because of my interactions and personal experience but make sure to put effort into application as it reflects on yourself
+ Support

+ Interactions
+ Creative
+ Good Application

Deleted member 1285

+Support
Good application, better than most usa ones

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Application Accepted

Hello @lampmax
First off, thank you for taking the time to make an application for joining the gamemaster team!
We are glad to say that you have been accepted for the gamemaster team!
Please reach out to Either me or @Gregory for the next step in your Process.
Good luck!
The Event Leadership team​

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
Application Accepted

Hello @lampmax
First off, thank you for taking the time to make an application for joining the gamemaster team!
We are glad to say that you have been accepted for the gamemaster team!
Please reach out to Either me or @Gregory for the next step in your Process.
Good luck!
The Event Leadership team​
Thank you. I have sent you a message through the forums messaging system.

Status
Not open for further replies.