Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47621161
Discord ID: 414888231205863465
Do you have a mic?: yes
In-game Skills Level?: 7.5
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One permaban for minging many years ago, never warned
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I was a server admin who hosted many events in my time including the very popular harpoon dodgeball, I was also a high command on military rp two times.
Do you have any previous experience with non-serious roleplay?:
I have been playing civilgamers RP on and off since 2015, I have a lot of experience in non-serious roleplay.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-3
How many events can you host a week?:
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I want to become a Gamemaster on your server because I have a strong passion for creating immersive roleplay experiences. I believe that by becoming a Gamemaster, I can contribute to the server's overall enjoyment and help increase server morale. I have a lot of experience in hosting events and managing in-game situations, which I believe would be valuable to the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can bring creativity, dedication, and experience to the role of a Gamemaster. My previous experience as a server admin and high command on military RP has provided me with the skills necessary to manage events effectively. I am also familiar with the server's community and its non-serious roleplay aspects, which will help me tailor events to suit the preferences of the player base. Additionally, my long history of playing on CN DRP since 2015 has given me a deep understanding of the server's culture and player dynamics.

Please List 3 small event ideas:
  1. Fight Club: Organize an underground fight club event where players can participate in hand-to-hand combat matches. Players can bet in-game currency on the matches, and the winner of each round progresses to the next level. The ultimate victor receives a substantial prize.
  2. Hide and Seek: Organize a hide-and-seek event where one player becomes the seeker, and the rest hide throughout sections of the map The seeker's goal is to find and eliminate as many hidden players as possible within a time limit. Players can take turns being the seeker, and rewards can be given to the best hiders. Hiders can be modeled to make them stand out from the rest of the nonparticipating player base.
  3. Photography Contest: A photography contest event where players are given a theme, and they must take in-game screenshots that best represent that theme. Judges or fellow players can vote for their favorite entries, and prizes can be awarded to the winners.

Please List a major event idea (Involving the whole server):
Street Racing Tournament: Create a street racing event where players can participate in high-intensity races using various vehicles. We can set up a track or course with checkpoints and offer rewards to the winners, encouraging friendly competition among players.

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
+Support
+Experience
+Active
+Great guy

I remember when you hosted events and all of them were great best of luck.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
+ Support
Miss your events :(

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Accepted by myself and Marco. Come on teamspeak so we can sort out your ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.