Leaving Because of Staff Incompetence......

Friendly Pebble

Nov 6, 2022
Not that anyone knows me or cares anyways. Staff incompetence and the rules on the server being a mixture of in character and out of character is always going to allow shitty NITRP players to thrive while normal players get the short end of the stick and quite frankly I have had enough. After calling a staff sit on a guy who was blatantly minging as a chef, stealing the food I was cooking, putting keycards in d-block, putting guns in d-block, and just because a douchebag in general WITH video evidence... IM the one who gets warned for RDM [A] because I killed them with a pistol after getting fed up with them. And THEY get away scot free with no warnings... Just to come right back and do the same shit to me again.

I won't be coming back. The staff on the server are useless and would rather sit on their asses collecting free v-points and telling everyone to deal with their problems in-character instead of doing their damn jobs to remove players with NITRP from the server.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Not that anyone knows me or cares anyways. Staff incompetence and the rules on the server being a mixture of in character and out of character is always going to allow shitty NITRP players to thrive while normal players get the short end of the stick and quite frankly I have had enough. After calling a staff sit on a guy who was blatantly minging as a chef, stealing the food I was cooking, putting keycards in d-block, putting guns in d-block, and just because a douchebag in general WITH video evidence... IM the one who gets warned for RDM [A] because I killed them with a pistol after getting fed up with them. And THEY get away scot free with no warnings... Just to come right back and do the same shit to me again.

I won't be coming back. The staff on the server are useless and would rather sit on their asses collecting free v-points and telling everyone to deal with their problems in-character instead of doing their damn jobs to remove players with NITRP from the server.
I am sorry you feel this way and we have heard your complaint which you made under the suggestions area, we are going to be looking into these with more scrutiny to ensure things are reasonable and fair and also to prevent any issues happening where RDM has clearly been broken (or other rule breaks).

If you feel a staff members judgement is wrong however I implore you to make a complaint in the relevant section as all staff are expected to reply to complaints against them.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London

Staff encourage stuff to be dealt with in character as it encourages more RP, if the chef was smuggling stuff to D-Class he could be RPing as an undercover spy or some shit.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I mean, it sounds like you did RDM him. If you have video evidence of him FailRPing you could call an admin sit or get him arrested by IA (up to you which, both are fine). It's not exactly roleplay to just shoot him in the face.

Cleetus

Oct 11, 2022
I mean, it sounds like you did RDM him. If you have video evidence of him FailRPing you could call an admin sit or get him arrested by IA (up to you which, both are fine). It's not exactly roleplay to just shoot him in the face.
Stealing from someone (even if it's food being cooked) is reason to kill so you're wrong about that and you either missed the main point of this post or just don't care enough to comment on it.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Stealing from someone (even if it's food being cooked) is reason to kill so you're wrong about that and you either missed the main point of this post or just don't care enough to comment on it.
not exactly i can see it not being rdm if he was a dclass since dclass are highly violent criminals with severe psychotic tendencies and will probably act like trevor philips from gta 5 so stealing food from a dclass would be a valid reason to kill him but he is a scp foundation chef

Why would a chef murder another chef over his pot being grabbed by another chef? would you murder someone if they stole a pot from your kitchen?

Cleetus

Oct 11, 2022
not exactly i can see it not being rdm if he was a dclass since dclass are highly violent criminals with severe psychotic tendencies and will probably act like trevor philips from gta 5 so stealing food from a dclass would be a valid reason to kill him but he is a scp foundation chef

Why would a chef murder another chef over his pot being grabbed by another chef? would you murder someone if they stole a pot from your kitchen?
In game I most certainly would kill another chef if he continued to steal my ingredients/food. I've done it before, when you are grinding for support XP making the cheeseburger, it is very hard to get dough and when people steal it I most certainly kill them whether I am D class or foundation, it is extremely reasonable to kill over that lol.

And I will do what all staff do by saying that technically a chef killing another chef over stolen food would be an "IC" issue at best.

Blue

Jul 16, 2022
34.700984, 135.821302
In game I most certainly would kill another chef if he continued to steal my ingredients/food. I've done it before, when you are grinding for support XP making the cheeseburger, it is very hard to get dough and when people steal it I most certainly kill them whether I am D class or foundation, it is extremely reasonable to kill over that lol.

And I will do what all staff do by saying that technically a chef killing another chef over stolen food would be an "IC" issue at best.
So I guess stealing like 10$ worth of food is death penalty? Just ask an agent to arrest him. Because in real life you won't kill someone for doing that, thats RP

Cleetus

Oct 11, 2022
So I guess stealing like 10$ worth of food is death penalty? Just ask an agent to arrest him. Because in real life you won't kill someone for doing that, thats RP
You're mistaking a game with real life, I will once again tell you, if you steal my food in game when I am trying to get XP I will merk you and that is not FailRP or RDM. At most it is an IC issue and you will have to have someone arrest me.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022

So you are admitting to murdering other chefs whilst a chef yourself because they took some dough?

This is extremely poor RP, and just warrants RDM/FailRP warnings. You can venture down so many routes within RP other than shooting the person in the face and ending his life.

1669742711667.png

As you can see in the rule above, killing needs an RP reason behind it. If you gave the person verbal commands then you could argue that it would be valid reason, but you stated "if you steal my food in game when I am trying to get XP I will merk you" which shows your intent quite clearly.

1669742810267.png

You can also see here, the rule for FailRP. I want you to pay specific attention to "Decisions must be realistic". A chef murdering another chef for taking some dough is not realistic in the slightest. Of course, this is a game, but this game has its rules which are clearly stated and expected to be followed.

1669743028002.png

To take a step further in the direction of "its a game", here is a statement about that very mindset above which is within the staff rulings. Next time you think about making comments about what rules are which, please take a look thoroughly at our rules and staff rulings to ensure you are not misinformed/misinforming, as this exact behavior is how such incidents spread.

You have blatantly admitted to not following the rules, I have said enough here and hope you will take my word of advice not to break rules in such a way again.

Also, Any staff that call this an "IC" issue should be reported through complaints to let us know and deal with it.

Cleetus

Oct 11, 2022
So you are admitting to murdering other chefs whilst a chef yourself because they took some dough?
No, I told you what I did in a more TL;DR way, I never told you what happened prior OR after to lead to it a chef being killed.

This is extremely poor RP, and just warrants RDM/FailRP warnings. You can venture down so many routes within RP other than shooting the person in the face and ending his life.

View attachment 3961

As you can see in the rule above, killing needs an RP reason behind it. If you gave the person verbal commands then you could argue that it would be valid reason, but you stated "if you steal my food in game when I am trying to get XP I will merk you" which shows your intent quite clearly.
You are making assumptions and it's slightly annoying but I will continue I suppose. In my scenario, verbals were issued and ignored so what I did was completely fine, I am aware of the rules and I once again said that in a more TL;DR way, it should be common sense I would get a good reason to merk him before doing so. But I will gladly clarify for you, if you steal my food I will warn you and then shoot you if you continue. Better?
View attachment 3962

You can also see here, the rule for FailRP. I want you to pay specific attention to "Decisions must be realistic". A chef murdering another chef for taking some dough is not realistic in the slightest. Of course, this is a game, but this game has its rules which are clearly stated and expected to be followed.

View attachment 3963

To take a step further in the direction of "its a game", here is a statement about that very mindset above which is within the staff rulings. Next time you think about making comments about what rules are which, please take a look thoroughly at our rules and staff rulings to ensure you are not misinformed/misinforming, as this exact behavior is how such incidents spread.

You have blatantly admitted to not following the rules, I have said enough here and hope you will take my word of advice not to break rules in such a way again.

Also, Any staff that call this an "IC" issue should be reported through complaints to let us know and deal with it.
You are so full of assumptions, asking questions and not jumping to conclusions is a tremendous way to sort things out. Would've saved you so much time making this pointless paragraph attempting to lecture me on a situation that was allowed within roleplay. It wasn't just "taking dough", there were events prior that lead up to it but I didn't feel like giving you the entire scenario and felt people can use common sense to fill in the gaps.

Yes the game does have rules, rules that I followed in said scenario.

You have blatantly made numerous assumptions without knowing a single thing about the scenario I gave other than me saying I would merk a chef for taking ingredients, I will be sure to be more descriptive next time as this was a giant waste of both of our times tbh but I hope you also take this as a learning moment and maybe just PM me and ask if I actually only shot someone over a piece of dough, you could even ask me in the post. And if I say "yes" feel free to give me this advice because then I would've actually done something wrong.

A lot of sits are ruled "IC" issues, people don't bother making complaints about it. This whole post is literally someone quitting because of this and instead of addressing that you guys would rather waste time talking down on me because you assumed I broke a rule and needed a lecture? This post wasn't responded to for quite some time until I pointed out that Cloak missed the point of the post and you all prove my point because instead of addressing the issue causing people to quit, you wasted time responded to a scenario about a chef killing a chef... Idk, just feels like that says a lot about where staff's priorities are right now.

P.S. I am not taking anything you said personally and I hope you don't either, I don't mean to insult you or anything but I feel pretty compassionate about what requies brought up so don't take anything I said to heart.

Last edited: