Leaving Message from "Cuddles"

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
Not rly enjoying the server anymore, lot of roles been spoilt and staff being too bipolar in there decisions to make trying to RP fun.

was fun for the first while tho, hope everything goes well, met a few rly nice people ill keep on contact with over discord.

i enjoyed RPing as SCPs now and again and hope people enjoyed the free pac stuff whilst i had it up.

GOC was fun whilst jason and biscuits were both generals, both already having left the SCP-RP to my awareness

Soz for being kinda mid at the CL4 stuff i did, i prefer casual games sooo not very good at tranna be serious ?‍♀️

So, was fun, but i guess i can no longer, imagine

Bye! - "Cuddles"?

(ive been informed there someone going by the name of Cuddles that still plays, be aware that is NOT ME)

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Not rly enjoying the server anymore, lot of roles been spoilt and staff being too bipolar in there decisions to make trying to RP fun.

was fun for the first while tho, hope everything goes well, met a few rly nice people ill keep on contact with over discord.

i enjoyed RPing as SCPs now and again and hope people enjoyed the free pac stuff whilst i had it up.

GOC was fun whilst jason and biscuits were both generals, both already having left the SCP-RP to my awareness

Soz for being kinda mid at the CL4 stuff i did, i prefer casual games sooo not very good at tranna be serious ?‍♀️

So, was fun, but i guess i can no longer, imagine

Bye! - "Cuddles"?

(ive been informed there someone going by the name of Cuddles that still plays, be aware that is NOT ME)
mrp on top