Leaving, thanks staff.

hij

Mar 7, 2023
I am leaving this community, and the server(s) for the foreseeable future as the staff team, at least on SCP-RP seem to be quite lacking in some areas and I would rather leave than sit and get all worked up about it, so here I am, getting worked up about it on a post, but why is this post getting made, why am I leaving?
When I was blacklisted on September 15th, not only did I not get a response until the 24th, it was an unhelpful response telling me that I was lacking information but when I provide the information I believe they were asking for they did not make a follow-up comment, no update. I waited patiently til October 15th, a month after I have been blacklisted just to be told that they were the only person that were able to handle my problem instead of elaborating on what other information I would've needed to give or anything like that. I then wait until November, I don't remember the exact day I make a help ticket about how I've been blacklisted and I don't get any helpful responses, essentially just what Cloak said reiterated. I end up not getting unblacklisted until I make a scene in general and leave, which leaves me where I am now, unblacklisted on the seventh on December and now leaving because it took so damn long, I feel like there was definitely no urgency, no care. Goodbye, and good day. 1702684456461.png1702684555585.png