Network Leadership required Let the Dutch use IDEAL

Requires Network Leadership to review
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds a funny payment method so Dutch people don't have to buy credit cards to purchase points on ur server

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Nah

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More money for ventz
NO MORE WASTING MONEY ON CREDIT CARDS

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Dutch people are wilding with money

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
money for ventz and vpoints for us no need to buy a credit card subscription

just search it up we need it

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
This would require building a custom integration for the donation system just for the small amount of the community who are Dutch. I understand the requirement of being 18 but aren't you able to use a parents account. Revolut also has a lower age requirement and I'm pretty sure stripe can use a debit card?

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
This would require building a custom integration for the donation system just for the small amount of the community who are Dutch. I understand the requirement of being 18 but aren't you able to use a parents account. Revolut also has a lower age requirement and I'm pretty sure stripe can use a debit card?
After reading online it might be possible to just accept IDEAL through stripe as a payment method but yet again unsure of the fees or if to would work with the existing stripe integration for the donation store. See reference Here

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Still required to be 18 by all things unless ideal and i ain't sure but it can be a big fix for dutch people donating stuff

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
i think the real lesson learned here is that payment processors are the enemy :skull:what is this bureaucratic nonsense, let people buy stuff lmao

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Denied

After discussing this with the executive team, we have concluded that this is not something we are able to offer at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.