Network Leadership required Let the Dutch use IDEAL

Requires Network Leadership to review
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds a funny payment method so Dutch people don't have to buy credit cards to purchase points on ur server

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Nah

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More money for ventz
NO MORE WASTING MONEY ON CREDIT CARDS

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Dutch people are wilding with money

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
money for ventz and vpoints for us no need to buy a credit card subscription

just search it up we need it

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
+MASSIVE Support
For the people not knowing it is not normal for most Dutch people to use a credit card and it costs allot of money. Ideal is the payment method that Dutch people use. Tbh I think it would be great as I have seen allot of Dutch people on the server that cant get Vpoints because of the Credit card or Paypal paying method.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Ngl I thought this was a steve Dutch specific suggestion lmfao

Reactions: Niox

cityismy

May 10, 2023
-Support
The Dutch must suffer, imagine not being able to use stripe, no debit card, absolute skill issue

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Hello, this will get a response within the next 3-5 business hours and will be implemented by tomorrow. Kind regards.

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
+/- Support

I dont really see the benefit, you can actually pay with Paypal which is easy to set up and link to your own bank account.

If im not mistaken Ideal can get pretty expensive for companies aswell because of licenses and things like that.
PayPal is a much safer option as everyone around the world can pay with it so just make a PayPal account and stop buying those 1 use credit cards.

This suggestion probably wont get accepted unless all Dutch players are going to donate as much as @Otters been doing from time to time.

Edit: Yes I'm Dutch aswell

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+/- Support

I dont really see the benefit You can actually pay with Paypal which is easy to set up and link to your own bank account.

If im not mistaken Ideal can get pretty expensive for companies aswell because of licenses and things like that.
PayPal is a much safer option as everyone around the world can pay with it so just make a PayPal account and stop buying those 1 use credit cards.

This suggestion probably wont get accepted unless all Dutch players are going to donate as much as @Otters been doing from time to time.

Edit: Yes I'm Dutch aswell
if you are below 18, just use paypal, if ur above 18, just use Revolut, its as easy as that.

• Love
Reactions: Nathaniel Brown

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Sadly otters is not in check for Dutch/EU laws... for a Paypal account, you need to be Above 18+ or 16+ with parental supervision. Now that I have my own webshop ideal takes 5 cents for every transaction (per 10 euros) and it costs 10 euros a year for my license to use it now I'm not sure what CN would pay.

as well as 78% of Dutch online transactions ideal is used. whereas Paypal has a 1.3% use in the Netherlands. same as with ideal the payment is guaranteed and instantly visible by the customer and seller.

Also for PayPal, an account has to be made and sadly until I'm 18 I can't use my PayPal will block certain transactions including me and other Dutch CN players not being able to purchase points unless 18. I hope this says enough. (for any facts check Dutch banks websites and PayPal rules and regulations)

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Sadly otters is not in check for Dutch/EU laws... for a Paypal account, you need to be Above 18+ or 16+ with parental supervision. Now that I have my own webshop ideal takes 5 cents for every transaction (per 10 euros) and it costs 10 euros a year for my license to use it now I'm not sure what CN would pay.

as well as 78% of Dutch online transactions ideal is used. whereas Paypal has a 1.3% use in the Netherlands. same as with ideal the payment is guaranteed and instantly visible by the customer and seller.

Also for PayPal, an account has to be made and sadly until I'm 18 I can't use my PayPal will block certain transactions including me and other Dutch CN players not being able to purchase points unless 18. I hope this says enough. (for any facts check Dutch banks websites and PayPal rules and regulations)
oh i know u need to be 18 to have a paypal account, I already had my fair share of beef with paypal cuz of that lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.