Accepted Letting nu-7 LT+ Credit ranks under or atleast LTCOM+

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion suggests exactly the title letting NU-7 LT+ credit ranks under there rank or LTCOM+ LT+ isnt the opinion of the team that decides this
My reason for this is yesterday we were doing a raid to save a DEA agent from CI and we did great i mean amazing i threw grenades to secure our getaway GOC helped us and helped greatly our NU-7 CO's told us it was one of or THE best CI raid we ever did to save somebody or to raid we did amazing like only 2 men or 1 lost out of many but besides that after that great victory we line up on the wall and only DEA Senior agent+ can credit his DEA but we had to get a Site administration all the way up there
waiting like 10 minutes when it would make more sense for our NU-7 LT+ OR LTCOM+ which in this situation it was our COM and not even he could credit us in the end we got our credit but we should have it since other MTF and DEA also acquire this.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+Time saving not having to wait for Site administration.
+More combat xp gained from NU-7 when your NU-7 you don't get that much combat compared to E-11 and others.
+Reason to do better.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Nothing it's a creditable system that should be a thing.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It should be accepted because it has good reason to be used and had in the game makes sense since we most likely should have already had this and we don't even think about giving credit a lot but in those moments, it could be done it can't even be done in those rare moments so i think we should have this, and it should be accepted.

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
+support but for other regiments aswell, I already tell OAs to credit A-1 every now and then, get rid of the middleman!

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
didnt read any of this but im just gonna +Support it

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+support

also as gensec cpt I found that we can credit any mtf under ltcom, but their own com can't credit them?

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
If this was accepted then this should be for all regiments not just Nu-7

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

However, you can just get SA to do it aswell :)

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support

However, you can just get SA to do it aswell :)
Yes i did state that in the suggestion thats what we have resorted to doing but for NU-7 pacifically which either way from all the supports for all mtf to have this and exec researchers i do agree wtih that however in this suggestion im trying to atleast get NU-7 and mostlikely somebody can make another of my suggestion or i could always make another one or who ever accepts or denies could always leave a note for that but in my case for NU-7 were on surface so waiting about 5+ minutes at lowest just for credit waiting on a wall gets kind of boring of course love hearing the small talk from the CO'S like "civvies these days am i right" but would love to get credit of course.

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @v1b3rant , Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Reactions: Pyro
Status
Not open for further replies.