Levin's Goodbye

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
As of this post I will not be performing in any roleplay capacity. My time has come for this server. I've had my good times and bad times on this server, but all good things come to an end. There are a multitude of reasons for my departure of the server, but my health is one of them.

For better or for worse, I've had a pretty large impact on the server. I was planning on more, but some unforeseen circumstances have arisen.

I hope I was liked or you at least enjoyed my company somewhat.

I will be assisting the game master team/event team to the furthest extent that I can.

This may be the last you see of me, so if it is, adios.

A special thanks to:

@ionboy64 -- Fuck you

@Site-56 Director Ms. Halo -- Helping me a lot within site admin / O5 and being a good friend

@Rice Cooker -- Being an inac- wonderful O5-1 and brought me to where I was-- from Cadet Tony Levin, to O5-4 "The Advisor"

@Bubba -- Not responding to my DMs asking if it's okay for me to apply for Site Director

@Nico | Od1n -- Sticking up for me even if I weren't the best at reciprocating it

@ProphetR -- Best IA ambassador

@Flames -- Actually active superadmin

Don't take it personally if you weren't on this list, I don't care enough to write all the names I've had good memories with.

While I'm gone, please spam the pneumatic tubes announcement as much as you can, thanks :)

Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
well first things first, fuck you too
secondly, 1 less person I need to kill now (in game)
finally, you better say sike right now or I will put worms in the A-1 bunks. I swear

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
I'm taking over your office and covering it in glitter.

- O5-7 "The Catalyst"

In all actuality I'm gonna miss you on site. I hope to hear from you soon. <333

Nico | Od1n

Mar 17, 2022
@Nico | Od1n -- Sticking up for me even if I weren't the best at reciprocating it

I didn't even expect you to tag me man... As I said and I will tell you again, you are a very capable kid, you can do whatever you set your goals to. If my downfall would mean someone I trust rises up, I will do it again without a second thought. Glad you ended up in O5 where you wanted to be, even if you did not have the confidence to trust yourself to reach it. But hey look at yourself, you made it!

o7 boy

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
What a lovely little fellow. Pretty sad to see him go. C'est la vie, brother
Steak Sauce will always be ingrained to my memory