In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PFC Levi [LH]
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB 1SGT Levi [AMD] [OZ] [FH] [TUM]
Civilian name: 'Blisk'
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:560136130
Discord ID: 735509359676883005 / oemorr
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: My only warning was for a headglitch in April
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: In other communities, I've been the equivalent of Moderator twice
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have several hundred hours in serious RP
How many hours can you be on everyday?: On average, 5 hours on weekdays and 10 hours on weekends
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator because I have been apart of this community for nearly a year now and want to being spending my time here contributing to the community by helping other players with any issues that arise for them as best as possible. This server has filled my days with hours of enjoyable time with staff being a big part of that. I want to do the same for the people that make this server what it is today and make everyone feel the same as myself.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have many hours of experience in staff on previous servers which, in addition to my hundreds of hours on the server, provides me with a large knowledge of the rules of the server and the requirements/expectations of being a staff member. I can be very active on the server, bringing double digit hours daily when i am free for the day including weekends and days off school which means i can provide a lot of support to the server with my activity while being a staff member.

Quick Note: I will not be home this weekend which in term means i will not be on the server, however the next entire week i can put in on average 10-12 hours a day online as i will be off school.

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
+/- Neutral

Not enough interactions

Hello Levi! I don't have enough interactions with you to render a verdict, I wish you the best of luck on your application!

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
+Support

Seen on server quite alot
For Levis age he can be quite mature needs showing the ropes with someone whos good with people and will actually show him everything
Good rule knowledge
From the interactions ive had with Levi i think he'd be a good fit for staff with a good mentor he will be a great staff member

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
-Support

-Immature
-Toxic
Hello Kaz,
Thank you for leaving a verdict on my application however I am quite unsure how I have shown myself to be toxic and immature in the community. May you mention in what ways I have shown these qualities? I want to leave a good reputation with the community and it will allow me to improve on how I act.
Thanks.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Levi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Please speak with Michiel on TS at your next convenience.​

Status
Not open for further replies.