Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis1999

Sep 12, 2021
Your in-game name: geordie-hero and lewis1999 and hero of sin

Your SteamID: GeordieHero1999#8353 can't find it

Your steam community linkGeordieHero1999#8353 can't find it

Date of ban: today

What is your exact ban reason (6 or 7 mrdms and job abuse 2 times 1 disconnecting and warned about 20 or 30 times

Who banned you: unsure think cloak

Ban length?: Permanent

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will stop being a idiot and be more serious this time because i can be serious about role playing i got to master sergeant in shock army you can even ask nikita how i was in shock army i was great at the time and left i dont know why i left i just wanted to try something different then i was getting bored without shock and found it getting boring and repetitive but this is me say this from the bottom of my heart please give another chance or even leave the ban for month even but please not permanent

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
A couple of bans in the past

Why should you be unbanned: I'm deeply sorry for my actions I know better than to shoot fellow USSR and I am deeply sorry for doing so
i just find it funny at the the time but then pay for the results of my actions

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will stop being a idiot and be more serious

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Start fresh and enjoy this amazing community i miss it already

Kind Regards
Lewis

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Denied

Hello Lewis,
You have been banned 4+ previous times for Mass RDM/Attempted Mass RDM. Your last ban was extended to six weeks to make it absolutely clear we do not tolerate this repeat trolling; evidently you did not get the message so this time you have been banned permanently instead: given that your last ban was 6 weeks, it's fitting that you may not appeal for at least twice that time.
You may re-appeal this ban in 12 weeks (April 19th),

Appeal Updated

Hello Lewis,
Due to your recent attempt at ban evasion I have extended your re-appeal time to 26 weeks from now (Thursday 28 July 2022)
and you have been blacklisted in game. If you attempt to ban evade again, you will not be able to appeal this blacklist.
Cheers, Bogdan.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.