Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Faith

Oct 26, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): superduckofsupe
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2D 5H 33M
In what country are you located?: New Zealand
Time zone: New Zealand Time Zone
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Lex Faith Sr Researcher
Chaos name (include your rank): Jordan Faith Cadet/recruit
Civilian name: Dex Faith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81064346
Discord ID (name#0000): Azza#2452
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes this is my first application on this server.
But I have done applications in the past towards other servers.
If you want the links to those I don't think I'd be able to find them as it as been along time sense those my most recent events was being a founder/owner of a network.
Which does not include me making a template as you would assume.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I don't believe I have.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I have owned a Garry's Mod network chain and have been staff on multiple servers during my time.
I have been super-admin as-well on multiple servers moderator/admin and even developed for servers.
I have been in the Garry's Mod world for a long time and with this comes experience.
I hope you'll be able to see that if I am to be accepted

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes I have owned serious role-play servers and played on them/staffed on them.
I have played on all types of servers Serious to Semi Serious and know the differences between them and know how to manage the communities of both as there are some different aspects you need to control as stuff between the two.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Unsure maybe two hours it can vary though as my work life is a bit all over the place with work hours.
(This information I must say is an estimation of what I believe I'll be able to do but It may be more I am unsure at the moment as I am off work. It may be that I have more than two hours)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Because it is the only reason I hop on Garry's Mod now a-days and I like it enough to support it and help it as much as I can.
I have also seen multiple incidents that I have seen but it takes time for staff to deal with due to maybe lack of staff or just a pile up of reports coming it at that time.
I'd like to be able to help with this, I believe I am very Equip for this job and would love to try my hardest at proving this.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have experience with staffing in almost all perspective of ranks and know how to deal with users that are involved in a situation that involve staff.
I also would just love to try my best at getting involved with this server as I really enjoy it, it is really the only reason I play Garry's Mod anymore as most of the other servers I don't really enjoy my time on anymore.

(THIS SHEET HAS BEEN UPDATED!)

Last edited:

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
-Support
Low playtime
No interactions
Bare application

Staff and rp experience
No warns

I recommend joining CI/MTF or becoming more active in a department like research to get more playtime, interactions with community members and more playtime

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
-/+ Neutral
-/+ Moderate amount of hours

+ No warns
+ Mature
+ Previous experience

- Vague application
- Limited activity

I'm leaning towards support, I've had good previous interactions with you. You're activity does seem limited though, I wouldn't want anybody to get burnt out or feel forced to be here working right after work. I just wish there was more in this app to go off of.

Ejmartinez04

Mar 26, 2022
+Support
+ Past Staff experience

-/+ Available Playtime
-/+ Not that much server time

I hope that you will be able to show that you belong on the server as staff and be able to see you in the game one day.

Lex Faith

Oct 26, 2022
-Support
Low playtime
No interactions
Bare application

Staff and rp experience
No warns

I recommend joining CI/MTF or becoming more active in a department like research to get more playtime, interactions with community members and more playtime
Hey! I have recently updated my application if you'd like to give it another look but thank you for the recommendation of getting others roles within CI. I still don't have MTF though but plan to within the future.

Lex Faith

Oct 26, 2022
+Support
+ Past Staff experience

-/+ Available Playtime
-/+ Not that much server time

I hope that you will be able to show that you belong on the server as staff and be able to see you in the game one day.
Hey. I have recently updated my application with some more information Thank you for being honest within your review and I hope one day I can belong in the wonderful staff team that helps protect and run this server!

Lex Faith

Oct 26, 2022
-/+ Neutral
-/+ Moderate amount of hours

+ No warns
+ Mature
+ Previous experience

- Vague application
- Limited activity

I'm leaning towards support, I've had good previous interactions with you. You're activity does seem limited though, I wouldn't want anybody to get burnt out or feel forced to be here working right after work. I just wish there was more in this app to go off of.
Hey! I have recently updated my application Thanks for saying what you think of my application. And also with my hours I have added a note that I may be able to do it more than I have estimated. so that may be a fix to some of the issues as I am still unsure of how long I could really give to the server daily.

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
-Support
-Low interaction

-/+ Decent playtime
-/+ Decent app

Hey lex, i recommend you go for some whitelist roles to become more well known as we value that highly.

Lex Faith

Oct 26, 2022
-Support
-Low interaction

-/+ Decent playtime
-/+ Decent app

Hey lex, i recommend you go for some whitelist roles to become more well known as we value that highly.
Thanks for the recommendation of making applications for whitelisted positions I actually have recently made one in the research department as I am most dedicated their I would believe. Thanks for checking out my application aswell. Much love!

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like to see you increase your playtime and reputation on the server before reapplying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.