May 27, 2023
Original Steam login name
cosmic_pie
How many hours of playtime do you have?
In what country are you located?
United States
Time zone
Central Standard Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable)
Lexi "Ryōmen" Landry

Chaos name (include your rank)
Lyka "oyasumi" Landry CI-A
Civilian name
Luci Landry
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:635076759
Discord ID
l3xicon [new discord name system]

Do you have a mic?
yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have no active warnings and no bans/kicks
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?
I was a trial mod but decided not to continue at the time as I was having burn out
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
I am an active DnD player so I'm quite experienced in roleplay scenarios, I was also whitelisted and played a hardcore DayZ rp sever called The Veil
How many hours can you be on everyday?
1-4 hours on the low side and 5-16 on the higher [Weekends]
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?
I want to become a moderator to make sure people are enjoying themselves, I feel that this server is special and one of a kind so I hate to see when people leave because they get frustrated over a disputed or someone breaking a rule (on accident or on purpose) and I feel that moderators are the absolute key to a fun time on a server, they help to not only enforce rules to stop trolls from ruining other peoples fun, but to teach those who are new to the server or gmod experienced what's acceptable and what isn't, And when I see people not enjoying the game I love due to an argument that could've easily been de-escalated with proper moderation, it sucks. I think most people can agree with me when I say you hate to see your peers frustrated over something they were supposed to be enjoying. I believe that If I obtain moderator, I will be able to help every one have a more fun time.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
I'm different from other applicant because I'm willing to accept when I've messed up, I feel that some people have a problem of being too immature to accept that they we're in the wrong, though I feel that most people can't be blamed for it as it's only natural to want to be right, but I used to be the exact same, I used to argue that i was right EVEN after i was completely proven wrong. Over the years I realized how much I did it and finally decided to start maturing and becoming a better person, after some time of self change I can say that especially in recent months that I've matured to a level that is responsible enough for a moderation position, and if i need to learn, im willing to learn.

Last edited:

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
+support x10
even though he smells and we joke around 24/7 there's no doubt in my mind that he can maintain a position like this.
Already been accepted before and willingly stepped down instead of going inactive etc. that was a good decision to make, and hes reapplied because he feels ready, that is something some people can't/don't do
Hes active, well known, and generally respectful
Been around a while and knows the rules and its people inside out!

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi @Lexi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.