Character name(s): Liam Fox
Civilian name: Liam Foxx
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have no white-listing.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received one verbal warning due to killing a class-D as another class-D , due to mis-information .
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I feel that I would play this role very well , I very much enjoy the RP on this server
and I feel that I could provide a little extra for the Officers and Cadets that are still
learning their roles.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Whilst playing as a Sergeant I have been very responsible with my duties and authority whilst also listening and respecting Officers/Cadets under my command as we are all part of a team ; which works best when we all work together.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
A security Captain has the final say with all Gensec matters unless they are over-ruled by a chief of security or someone else with a higher clearance . They are responsible for hosting training sessions for officers that wish to earn their riot control license or their heavy weapons license in addition to this they are responsible for Officers/ Sergeants and Cadets under their command and must take responsibility for all matters that occur in relation to these security Officers/ Sergeants and Cadets. Also , establishing a radio frequency of the day , organizing CDC posts ( where each Officer, Cadet and Sergeant should be); organizing other training exercises for Officers / Sergeants including RRT.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I was a Soldier before coming to the SCP foundation of site 65 as a formal captain of a small squad of 5 of undercover status. I saw some horrible things whilst being in that position that has numbed my emotional senses ; which is why I'm good at my job . I don't get upset and I don't get angry , this is my purpose now until the end of time and this is who I am.

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+ Support

+ Good RP
+ Clear Application
+ Decent Time On The Server

-/+ A Bit Short

Good luck Liam
- Bush

texmex2506

Mar 16, 2022
Denmark
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply, I am glad to announce that your application has been accepted!

I've accepted your application based on your recent performance in server, and your overall attitude towards GENSEC.

Keep it up!

Please contact O5-2 and myself so we can get you set up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.