Little Ricky's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pondanski

Nov 13, 2022
Sweden
Your in-game name: Little Ricky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:722396489
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199405058706
Date of ban: 26/12/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): I got a message directly after I got banned
Who banned you: Rushi (STEAM_0:1:53357681)
Ban length?: 1 week (about 4 days left)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not fight people in D-Class again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Ban: PAC3 abuse (of record)
Why should you be unbanned: I wanna play with my friends
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read through the rulebook but those people I accidentally killed came in the way when I was fighting a brute
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I really wanna play with my friends (Zeus, meme_frog and Dave1)

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @Little Ricky with a D, as the banning staff, I will explain what happened.

Someone made a sit about you because you were RDM'ing people. After checking the logs, I noticed that you killed around 6-7 D-Class, which is considered MRDM.

Usually, MRDM can go up to 2 weeks ban, so I took into consideration that you were sort of new to the server and reduced the ban to 1 week.

Kind Regards,
Rushi

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021

Appeal Accepted

Hi @Little Ricky with a D ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

I was going to reduce your ban to 3 days but seeing as you've already served that time I will be unbanning you. Despite your excuse that "they got in my way", you committed an excessive number of killings. You will be given the benefit of the doubt this time, but if it happens again in the future your ban will be much longer.

Kind regards,
Lily​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.