Little Ricky's Moderation Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pondanski

Nov 13, 2022
Sweden
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Sukdesbals
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 150 hours 35 minutes
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: UTC +1
UAN name (regiment and rank): Private, none
NWO name (regiment and rank): First Sargent, AOR
Civilian name: Ugly Rick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722396489
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...-a-ds-moderation-application.9305/#post-57717
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Warning: ROE Warning: ROE Warning: FailRP - Using a granade whilst stripped Warning: [Ban] FearRP + LTARP Warning: driving armored vehicle in enemy terretory
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No not really, I have been an admin in some game (don't remember)
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Some on other games then GMod
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Weekdays: 4 - 7 Weekends and holidays (not summer): 9 - 12 Summer: 5 - 8 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to be able to be online when people need help and it isn't always that admins are online sometimes.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think everybody is special but I will be very active and figure things out as peaceful and helpful as possible and I really appriciate what the current moderators are doing so I want to also be like them. I also want to become a more helpful and do the best I can for the community and help people with privliges I don't already have. If somebody does something when there is no moderator+ online I think that they should still get punishment for what they have done.

Mr. Pondanski

Nov 13, 2022
Sweden
I have explonations for all of the warns, FailRP, I did not see the stripped message in the chat, ROE, I was going to shoot someone and a teammate just showed up out of nowhere, FearRP + LTARP I was really tired and I didn't understand anything and my game crashed when there was two spies from UAN, driving armored vehicle in enemy terretory, I was scavaging hunting and I was told to get out of there and I tried so I was going to RTB but I accidentaly went through checkpoint when I didn't see that it was UAN's terrtory.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
-Support
Your rule knowledge is bad, 2-3 days ago, I issued the FearRP + LTARP ban due to the fact that I tried kidnapping you twice and both times you failed to follow orders and you left the server the moment we told you we were UAN spies and that you kept breaking the rules. I would send the clip but last night I deleted every clip in my PC to download Death Stranding. You can ask Gaz and Jacub about this situation.

Dorak

Oct 29, 2022
Croatia
+Support
I believe that you can improve and be a good staff member
+nice guy is chill to be around

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-Support

Hello Ricky. I will be going with a -support today as you have just recently been banned. I don’t believe your rule knowledge is the best and for what i can tell you are too mingy.

Best of luck!

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @Little Ricky with a D ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Today I will be denying your application as you have recently been banned, and your rule knowledge needs a vast improvement. Also, your mingy nature is not something I am looking for in a staff member. I hope you can develop yourself more on the server before applying again.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.